Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a sidewinder mouse and keboard they said keyboard was out of stock and sent me laser 7000 but all 3 came now they sent an email saying they want photos of the product i wanted replacing and the products i recieved and my adress to confirm my self to rule out fraud and yes they never asked for proof

feck em, you could say you threw it away :proud:

i had a email yesterday selling that they have sent a desktop 6000 to me and on another email about a hour ago they are sending me my x6 keyboard?

I had two different responses from two different email addresses. I chose the email that was asking for my address, and just responded to that one.

I am quite happy with my products.

You need to be a bit clever with this one and only reply to the appropriate emails.

TCF

Can u just ask for a adress to send to do they actually want you to send proof of you sending your keyboard back to them it could get lost in post

its over.

They are verifying the pids fom now on. I was told that the pid I gave them was invalid.

Last edited:
when the goods get delivered is it with royal mail recorded delivery (signed for) in the uk or what ?

nothing, it dosn't work any more

was ups

yes I know, I am waiting on one or two things getting delivered hopefully :), that is why I was asking if the delivery needs to be signed for ?

EDIT.......

sorry, I have just noticed you said UPS, so I would assume that is definetly signed for delivery, yes ?

Last edited:
ups is always signed for... you could always leave a note on the door like:

UPS,

Please leave package by door. Thank you

SIGNATURE

Sidewinder x8 mouse came as well 2 days ago :) just waiting on my sidewinder x6 keyboard now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back