free football

loads of links for the blackburn game now, Mickie - one of them should give decent playback hopefully :)

If u did decide to expand this topic to a room or something, maybe we could stick links to other TV sites - documentary, general sports, 'adult' and stuff.

nice one daing gotta get a good one out of them lot :)

your a star ;)

this weekends ?

Sat 20th and Sun 21st - full listings now posted

Monday onwards will be done soon

oh - -hope its OK but I tidied the room up a bit - it was getting cluttered so I got my duster out and deleted my out of date posts :)

i tried to paste this as a table but it was all wrong so have done an attachment.

its a table of all the web stations that show Premiership and World footy and gives some idea of how often.

some stations show live matches and then run repeats so end up up with almost 24/7 footy :)

if anyone cant open the file just let me know and i'll email it

Mickie D said:
as soon as we move i am gonna fix the footie section for gaz and us all and get some kinda news section setup so we can enter the football games and whuch channels :)

and then i am gonna add a live results things as its easy to do ;)

Regards
Mickie

any news? I know u busy mate! i aint pushing or owt - -just a freindly enquiry :)

erm sorry m8y no plans just yet soon hopefully :(

just to keep you up to date - theres no schedules released for this week yet :( looks like i'll have to get them daily - missed tonights leeds/man c - sorry
normal service will be resumed asap- meanwhile watch that little girl on the testcard poke teddy in the eye :)

this weeks midweek action now added to the previous post :) i think its still on page 2.
its mainly euro stuff with a local cockney shindig thrown in for good measure. :)
jellied eels n whelks anyone?

that soccerstreams looks good:)

ace finds Breeze

schedule post (on page 2) updated through to 05/04/04

im off for two weeks so cant keep updating - -can someone else do it please?

how many post do i need to have to get in the football section

Great signature Davidh. You're spot on. Liverpool will be back!

fether said:
how many post do i need to have to get in the football section
Not to many to go now m8, unless you post stupid one word posts for no apparent reason like above

stupid one word posts for no apparent reason have been removed and so will any more

Back