Free SmartDNS

wiz569

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put this in here as I think its only going to be free for a fixed time period

I'm not even sure if its the same SmartDNS that everybody was raving about earlier this year/last year

Smart DNS Proxy | Unblock Web Sites & Digital Media

Copy and paste from user StaticNoise on boards.ie

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I cannot see a way of signing up for free,even when I click the "Sign up for Free" link?

Maybe somebody else can see a way :)

OK scratch that they have just changed it to a 14 day free trail

feel free to delete this thread guys,if you want :)

Everything is worth a look M8. Most of these guys know they can charge now :(

Feckers,It was free as I was posting it but as soon as I checked again it had gone to only two weeks free trial,

Dont need it myself as I got one included with my news server account :)

Feckers,It was free as I was posting it but as soon as I checked again it had gone to only two weeks free trial,

Dont need it myself as I got one included with my news server account :)

Amazon still running their 1 year free trial ?

I vaguely understand DNS and what it can do, but I don't know the full nuts and bolts of it all.
So if this link is of no use please excuse me, but Google Developers have a Free Public DNS. Will this do the job for you ?
Link :: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

No M8. There needs to be two elements, DNS and a Proxy Server. The way it works is the DNS is active, your system looks up summat like Netflix and gets the address of a Proxy located in a country accepted by the streaming service. The proxy authenticates you as if you were in the correct location then reverts to a normal lookup to maintain connection speed.

Back