free football

For future referance Pm me coz there is a good chance I can get Winamp Streams!!!

Also get the P2P programmes including pplive, ppstream, sopcast, tvants etc. they r good

weerydo said:
Also get the P2P programmes including pplive, ppstream, sopcast, tvants etc. they r good

yas can p.m me aswell because am into all this shit :Cheers: :banana: :Clap: :

does anyone know if the celtic v hearts game will be streaming anywere tommorrow nite on net...cheers for any help on this.:Clap: its ok a found it goaltv1 is showing it,

Last edited:
Do u get any rangers games on here or is it all premiership teams??

guys thanks for all the great links.. looking forward to plenty of football..:Cheers:

Nice find mate. Seems great. Whenever I try to go on it doesn't work but it has worked recently!
The site is great too for looking at Internet TV. Over 1600 channels. Easily passes time :D

found this on an other site but thought about u ppl here

how would u like to watch free premership footballon ur computer

1. Go to [DLMURL]http://wwitv.com/portal.htm[/DLMURL]
2. Click on other channels.
3. Click on croatia
4. Click on '225k link' for channel listed as
tv dalmmacija

This shows live prem football, there is normally info on the fans forum on w*w.football365.com about which games are on look for the link entitled :
FREE PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL ONLINE!

i use a site callled myp2p.eu which up until recenctly was excellent,however they have now stopped streaming through sopcast so interested in any other links

Last edited by a moderator:
Another free prem footy site

Found this site ages ago
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
scroll down find the match you want click on one of the streams and then there will be a tiny file to download which are perfectly safe then hey presto free live prem games this site also offers other high profile sports when ricky hatton fought mayweather i watched the fight from this site wot makes it so good is that its free

Re: Another free prem footy site

Found this site ages ago
Code:
scroll down find the match you want click on one of the streams and then there will be a tiny file to download which are perfectly safe then hey presto free live prem games this site also offers other high profile sports when ricky hatton fought mayweather i watched the fight from this site wot makes it so good is that its free

thats the one i use hardly any problems with it:Clap:

Re: Another free prem footy site

Code:
great thx

Back