for them who want windows vista

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i hadwindows vista and it was relly hard to get programs to work with it and webcams and so on so i installed windows xp mce and installed a the new vista transformation pack 4.0 and i like it better than vista everythin i throw at it works so i have put some screenshots for you to see but it is to big to put on herer so you will have to download it from here http://rapidshare.de/files/20921899/vtp4.zip.html but its spot on :proud:
it shoud work with windodows xp pro and home aswell

Last edited:
hi m8 it takes age's for rapid share could u please upload it on here m8 it would make it easier

by the way those screen shots look wicked

thanks

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

fes_786 said:
hi m8 it takes age's for rapid share could u please upload it on here m8 it would make it easier

by the way those screen shots look wicked

thanks

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:
hi m8 every time i try to it wont let me it sez contact adminastar or somthing i have tryed about 5 times now it is small enoth to go on here i just dont understand is there another way do you think

jase02476 said:
hi m8 every time i try to it wont let me it sez contact adminastar or somthing i have tryed about 5 times now it is small enoth to go on here i just dont understand is there another way do you think

its too big m8 to attach

dilly2006 said:
the pic's look good very impressive,

winrar the file in sections mate,
i have winrared the file to mack it so i can get it on here but it still wont let me as i say i winrared it to 14.1 mb rar file but it still will not let me is there a better site than rapid share coz evern i think its shit i havernt evern downloaded one thing off rapid share it tackes that long

jase02476 said:
i have winrared the file to mack it so i can get it on here but it still wont let me as i say i winrared it to 14.1 mb rar file but it still will not let me is there a better site than rapid share coz evern i think its shit i havernt evern downloaded one thing off rapid share it tackes that long

mmm im lost m8 dont know soz

i dont think any of you will have probs thow its spot on microsoft should give you things like this for free

Dutcho said:
I have been using this 'skin' and found a problem with firefox where on some pages it would just jump up and down, removed the skin problem gone. And no I havn't been drinking ;)
i have just downloaded firefox 1.5 and i have got no probs with it its verry fast i have no probs but i like IE on this coz its see throw and its all differunt

Last edited:
here is another screenshot of most of it its better to use this than windows vista coz windows vista is a pain in the ass i know and i like this alot better

Baaheeduk said:
Looks great. Is this the same software some folk are selling on fleaBay?

Also, can this stuff be uninstalled just as easy?

:Cheers:
hi m8 i diddant know peeps were selling it on ebay

and yes it can be uninstalled just click on the software agan and click uninstall then ok that simpal

Back