for them who want windows vista

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i hadwindows vista and it was relly hard to get programs to work with it and webcams and so on so i installed windows xp mce and installed a the new vista transformation pack 4.0 and i like it better than vista everythin i throw at it works so i have put some screenshots for you to see but it is to big to put on herer so you will have to download it from here http://rapidshare.de/files/20921899/vtp4.zip.html but its spot on :proud:
it shoud work with windodows xp pro and home aswell

Last edited:
Just downloaded it. so far so good.
looks good. some of the install warnings worried me a bit but everything seems fine.
cheers

ken2606 said:
Just downloaded it. so far so good.
looks good. some of the install warnings worried me a bit but everything seems fine.
cheers
i got some worning sines at first but i wouldent worriey its coz its changing a lot of windows files and i also got a sine saing please insert windows xp disc but i woldernd do that it dos that coz its changing all the windows files

Last edited:
how do u turn off the see thou image , can see the stuff behind my ie7 ,???
help dont like it !! if that turns off its ace .

smirnoff_rules said:
i like it so i have never tryed to chang it but i thick you do it like this right click on the descktop click on properties and click on appearance and change it to wat you want but its up to you m8 let me know if that sorts it out for you

Last edited:
smirnoff_rules said:
if its just the internet what bothers you just download firefox and thats ok m8 and the rest of the stuff then is as normal saves messing with things

jase02476 said:
if its just the internet what bothers you just download firefox and thats ok m8 and the rest of the stuff then is as normal saves messing with things
sussed it out now , right click on the three squares on the bottom right and open settings and enable tranparency popup and save , then when in ever programe u want to change right click and a box will open and then press no glass effect ,,,, sorted . very nice programe thanx m8 ace download ....:Cheers:

smirnoff_rules said:
sussed it out now , right click on the three squares on the bottom right and open settings and enable tranparency popup and save , then when in ever programe u want to change right click and a box will open and then press no glass effect ,,,, sorted . very nice programe thanx m8 ace download ....:Cheers:
good glad you got it haw you like it and thanx for that info it may help others

jase02476 said:
thats good then what did you have on your computer win xp pro home or mce

XP Pro. no problem with the install.

Can't say I'm keen on the transparent webpages etc etc. can this be changed do you know? I've not had time to fart about with it yet.

Oops, just noticed the other posts. Sorted :Cheers:

Last edited:
Back