For ppl who signed upto Sky Half Price deal last year on DW

sky have phoned me twice since i cancelled my sub to renew for half price

edogg

Buggers ain't phoned me back :Mad2: & screwed my bill up (overcharged of course) twice :Mad2: & lied to me about not being able to give Refunds (they CAN!) said they could only do a credit on my bill :FRIGHT:
HH.

when i phoned for another deal after the 6 month extension i got a flat out no..... since i have had a phone call offering me another 6 month deal which i declined and now i have had a letter through the post offering me half price for another year which i dont want.....

the letter has a card attached with a code on it which ends 2nd october.....

when i phoned for another deal after the 6 month extension i got a flat out no..... since i have had a phone call offering me another 6 month deal which i declined and now i have had a letter through the post offering me half price for another year which i dont want.....

the letter has a card attached with a code on it which ends 2nd october.....

I tried to get my dad a deal and they flat said "no" so gave 30 days notice to cancel - can you PM me the code you have mate? Thanks in advance!

Just off the phone to $ky, existing deal doesn't expire until tomorrow, so I'll give them another call on Monday or Tuesday - The guy on the phone was pretty negative about getting a deal saying I was through to the billing department and mentioned all the deals getting pulled from their department over a month ago. If no decent deal offered when I call back, they'll get their 30 day notice and we'll see :) I don't watch the telly, my babies do and it's usually cbeebies, toy story, tinkerbell or shrek all available via DVDs I already have and freeview :) I'll report back then.....

I tried to get my dad a deal and they flat said "no" so gave 30 days notice to cancel - can you PM me the code you have mate? Thanks in advance!

ohh bugger, im sure i put it in the bin mate monday... but i will check when i get home for you...

I just cancelled my sky sub, I was hoping they would give me an extra 6 months but no luck. They did offer me 25% off which works out about £54 p/m with sky world package, multi room and sky hd plus. Oh well sky loss. Looks like i be going the card sharing route. they did say once I cancelled i have to wait 12 months if i wanted to come back. Is that true?

I just cancelled my sky sub, I was hoping they would give me an extra 6 months but no luck. They did offer me 25% off which works out about £54 p/m with sky world package, multi room and sky hd plus. Oh well sky loss. Looks like i be going the card sharing route. they did say once I cancelled i have to wait 12 months if i wanted to come back. Is that true?
i think you can rejoin any time as long as you have not done anything to infringe their terms and conditions
i did the same today,phoned up and said i was cancelling because i could not afford £60 a month
they just said fine we will cancell you account
i have been on half price for a year so i suppose it was good while it lasted
i have 31 days left and am hoping they come back to me with an offer but not sure they will by what the guy said on the phone

i think you can rejoin any time as long as you have not done anything to infringe their terms and conditions
i did the same today,phoned up and said i was cancelling because i could not afford £60 a month
they just said fine we will cancell you account
i have been on half price for a year so i suppose it was good while it lasted
i have 31 days left and am hoping they come back to me with an offer but not sure they will by what the guy said on the phone

when i cancelled my half price deal they phoned me about a month later with a half price offer and again last week with a half price offer so you both will probably get the same half price offers just hang on for them to ring you

edogg

when i called to cancel after my 6 months half price was over i was offered 12 months at 25% discount.
i hummed and hawed and eventually said nah just cancel it.
i was then offered 6 months half price so went with that :)

I have just given in my notice after a 6 month extension to my half price deal and was offered no new deal to be honest they didnt seem to bothered I was leaving and I spoke to retensions not cutomer services.

So will see if anything happens in the next 31 days

just phoned sky got 6 months half price again!
my contract had 4 days to go which i had given 31 days notice.
also for your info i have phone and broadband which i did not cancel.
to cut costs further i have got rid of hd but was put through to cancellations to give 31 days from today to cancel hd and save a further £10.25 pm so i will be geting everything from sky apart from hd for £53 pm

Just as I thought sky rang tonight offered me 12 months half price again so took up the offer

Back