For all those who bought the draught master with free keg important info!

futher mockers!!!

my bro run round like a twart today for these vouchers lol

nice one for the info though m8

Right registered...How do you claim the free keg?? I can't see anywhere on the website mentioning a free keg?

Right registered...How do you claim the free keg?? I can't see anywhere on the website mentioning a free keg?

it wont say it on the website because its a comet offer however i will email carslberg monday morning and get them to confirm it.

Infact i will ring them 08457 585685

EDIT: Did you read the info in the link m8? says quite clearly first keg is free when you register.

Last edited:
stop rubbing it in! my local comet didnt have any left :(

have you used them yet? is the beer genuinely good?

it wont say it on the website because its a comet offer however i will email carslberg monday morning and get them to confirm it.

Infact i will ring them 08457 585685

EDIT: Did you read the info in the link m8? says quite clearly first keg is free when you register.

Yes it's says it in the info ..From Comet.....Doesn't mention it at all on the website and when I went to order a keg it tried to charge me like £19 delivered!!!

Yes it's says it in the info ..From Comet.....Doesn't mention it at all on the website and when I went to order a keg it tried to charge me like £19 delivered!!!

well ill ring monday morning and ill post back let peeps know.

Has anyone who got one of these managed to get a keg from anywere both my tesco extras stock them but are out of stock and i dont have a threshers localy but i do have a few locals but they dont sell them.

Crlsberg did tell me there is a shortage on the kegs atm and they expect stock into the uk w/c 12 of jan but i dont know wether to just take mine back no point if i cant get kegs for it i can get kegs online but unless i buy in bulk you pay £3.99 delivery everytime.

Seeing as comet are tw*ts here is the info required for free keg!

Simply register for the draught master club and your free keg is delivered to your door for FREE!

https://comet.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/..._tbl=9&p_id=3364&p_created=1226331358&p_olh=0

You will need your 10 digit serial number which is on the back of the main unit.

enjoy ;)

Hi
Got to ask this
If you just need the serial no.
Then what is stopping anyone from just going to comet
Note down the serial which is prob on the box
Then you get free kegs all the time! :drink:

Hi
Got to ask this
If you just need the serial no.
Then what is stopping anyone from just going to comet
Note down the serial which is prob on the box
Then you get free kegs all the time! :drink:

because it's not on the box it's inside on the back of the main unit.

(just checked my box)

however you could go buy one get the serial number and take it back to comet.

because it's not on the box it's inside on the back of the main unit.

(just checked my box)

however you could go buy one get the serial number and take it back to comet.

but then how would you drink it?

lol

Right just off of the phone to veronica at carlsberg and she said that it is automatic, it doesnt mention it on the website, and that your name goes on to a spread sheet and free kegs are sent out in order of the date you signed up.

Down side is it's within 28 days and she said if i havnt got one by the end of jan to call back.

Right just off of the phone to veronica at carlsberg and she said that it is automatic, it doesnt mention it on the website, and that your name goes on to a spread sheet and free kegs are sent out in order of the date you signed up.

Down side is it's within 28 days and she said if i havnt got one by the end of jan to call back.

cheers sargie for all the info on this mate

cheers sargie for all the info on this mate

No problem jimmyp let's face it comet arnt very clued up! instore anyway and it seems to be that anyone who buys a draught master is entitled to a free keg yet comet big it up as there own offer.

Perhaps comet are the main retailers of the unit or have paid carlsberg for use of the info.

A cpl of other things she said is that they expect stock of kegs in the 2nd to 3rd week of jan and she also dispelled a rumor that tesco is stopping selling the kegs, she even stated that tesco is carlsbergs main retailer next to threshers.

She also told me that demand for kegs is very high which in a sense is a good thing because it proves that they are popular and the rumors of discontinuation are total rubbish.

ps jimmy did you get any kegs yet? or has anyone managed to try it out yet?

No problem jimmyp let's face it comet arnt very clued up! instore anyway and it seems to be that anyone who buys a draught master is entitled to a free keg yet comet big it up as there own offer.

Perhaps comet are the main retailers of the unit or have paid carlsberg for use of the info.

A cpl of other things she said is that they expect stock of kegs in the 2nd to 3rd week of jan and she also dispelled a rumor that tesco is stopping selling the kegs, she even stated that tesco is carlsbergs main retailer next to threshers.

She also told me that demand for kegs is very high which in a sense is a good thing because it proves that they are popular and the rumors of discontinuation are total rubbish.

ps jimmy did you get any kegs yet? or has anyone managed to try it out yet?

not yet sargie i'll try my local tesco extra tonight or even venture to thresher's lol i think digi was getting one yesterday so hopefully he will be able to answer ur question

Back