For all those who bought the draught master with free keg important info!

nice!!!

ive left the keg in the fridge for nearly 18hrs nice and cold

the unit has compressed twice and stiill no fooking beer ami i p!$$ed or what lol

No coz you've had no beer lol

jimmy the fun card has gone off u need to update it thats why lol

all done right sargie lol i think its a duff keg as it only cost 7.12 lol

yeah but do you think just coz it's out of date it wont dispense?

shame though eh.

ah well get a stanley to it stand in the bath and get guzzling!

Has anybody been able to get any kegs I have had my draughtmaster for a month and can't get the kegs anywhere. The draughtmaster website says out of stock until the 16th to order online. It's now the 20th and it still has the same message saying out of stock until the 16th.

Has anybody been able to get any kegs I have had my draughtmaster for a month and can't get the kegs anywhere. The draughtmaster website says out of stock until the 16th to order online. It's now the 20th and it still has the same message saying out of stock until the 16th.

No m8 i have taken mine back to the shop and i bought a dolce gusto coffee machine.

For all the hassle the draughtmaster is i thought fook it ill just stick to cans i took mine back on the 15th and i thought to my self...i bet everywere gets stock on the 16th:)

But like you say yogie still no were has them and reading about on the net when they do come in to stock they sell out fast! so i bet it's always a hassle.

i also wonder if the stock levels at draughtmaster will affect the free keg delivery time?

kegs are now available online from draughtmaster website.

Back