For all those who bought the draught master with free keg important info!

not yet sargie i'll try my local tesco extra tonight or even venture to thresher's lol i think digi was getting one yesterday so hopefully he will be able to answer ur question

ah k m8 non of my tesco's have any in stock although they are supposed to be getting some in any day.

ah k m8 non of my tesco's have any in stock although they are supposed to be getting some in any day.

Just to keep you updated sargie none of my local tescos or threshers have any and well talking to the drongo's on the phone it seemed like they dont even stock it so i thinks i might get on to carlsberg and demand free delivery as im very dissatisfied!!!

Just to keep you updated sargie none of my local tescos or threshers have any and well talking to the drongo's on the phone it seemed like they dont even stock it so i thinks i might get on to carlsberg and demand free delivery as im very dissatisfied!!!

Hi jimmy yeah i have emailed tesco's and they have told me they have ceased selling them.

Which has pissed me right off because i dont have a threshers in my area so the only other option was LOCAL however nearest one to me that stocks them is scunthorpe 45 mins away. And i dont drive.

so that leaves me with the option of draught master only and as you say that means a £3.95 delivery charge on top.

Not so bad if ordering 4 or more but i cant afford to buy in bulk. I am also going to get on to them as they told me tesco's stocked them and you would think they would know if they were discontinuing them.

Also appologies to all had i known the keg situation i wouldnt of posted the offer.
my machine is still in the box and i am seriously considering taking it back and selling the free keg i get when it arrives.

Some places are selling this for £100 + think how pissed off youd be if you paid that for one!

Hi jimmy yeah i have emailed tesco's and they have told me they have ceased selling them.

Which has pissed me right off because i dont have a threshers in my area so the only other option was LOCAL however nearest one to me that stocks them is scunthorpe 45 mins away. And i dont drive.

so that leaves me with the option of draught master only and as you say that means a £3.95 delivery charge on top.

Not so bad if ordering 4 or more but i cant afford to buy in bulk. I am also going to get on to them as they told me tesco's stocked them and you would think they would know if they were discontinuing them.

Also appologies to all had i known the keg situation i wouldnt of posted the offer.
my machine is still in the box and i am seriously considering taking it back and selling the free keg i get when it arrives.

Some places are selling this for £100 + think how pissed off youd be if you paid that for one!

no need to worry about the offer mate it was and is a good buy lol

only if you can find the kegs lol

i will perservere in my pursuit of beer lol

no need to worry about the offer mate it was and is a good buy lol

only if you can find the kegs lol

i will perservere in my pursuit of beer lol

phone line closed at 6pm but sent a stinking email lets see the outcome :)

Just got a reply from draughmaster i dunno what to believe lol. Tesco's told me they arnt selling them anymore yet carlsberg have told me otherwise.

Ofc i could have got some drongo at tesco's that didnt know what he was on about.

Here is the email.

Hi Matthew

Thank you for your Draughtmaster enquiry

Due to the demand for the kegs has outweighed supply over the Chirstmas period many stockist were out of stock

The kegs are not being phased out – and the unit has once again got in to the top 10 best sellers this Christmas

Tesco's are continuing to stock the kegs and ordered over 4,000 just before Christmas

I hope I have assured you

Regards

Bryan

Lol lovly aint she the face reminds me a little of jo from s club 7 lol.

hmm, i dunno m8

every time i saw jo from S-club7 it was either the top of her head or her back and arse lol

hmm, i dunno m8

every time i saw jo from S-club7 it was either the top of her head or her back and arse lol

rofl it took me a while that i was thinking "hmmm surly the camera men on the music video shoot would get better shots than that"

Then it clicked lmao.

rofl it took me a while that i was thinking "hmmm surly the camera men on the music video shoot would get better shots than that"

Then it clicked lmao.

pmsl, thats great, lol

jimmyp just phoned me

he found a keg in his local tescos, reduced to 7 quid

lucky twart lol

jimmyp just phoned me

he found a keg in his local tescos, reduced to 7 quid

lucky twart lol

lucky aye but why was it reduced? maybe tesco's really are getting rid or was it close to its sell by?

anyway jimmy let us know what its like :)

lucky aye but why was it reduced? maybe tesco's really are getting rid or was it close to its sell by?

anyway jimmy let us know what its like :)

out of date lol 12/10/2008 never mind

lol, i can imagine it now

excuse me m8, i bought this the other day and no beer will come out

thats cos youve drunk it all m8

no i havent, it was empty when i bought it

you bought an empty can of beer?

no, i bought a full can of beer for my new beer pump

ahh, so you bought a full can, and now its empty, you want a refund?

no...... i bought it cos i got a new pump, and this was cheap and out of date........

you bought out of date beer?

i didnt know it was out of date

didnt you look?

no

so, hold on, you want a refund on an out of date empty can of beer that you bought on the cheap?

yes

SECURITY!!!!

lol, i can imagine it now

excuse me m8, i bought this the other day and no beer will come out

thats cos youve drunk it all m8

no i havent, it was empty when i bought it

you bought an empty can of beer?

no, i bought a full can of beer for my new beer pump

ahh, so you bought a full can, and now its empty, you want a refund?

no...... i bought it cos i got a new pump, and this was cheap and out of date........

you bought out of date beer?

i didnt know it was out of date

didnt you look?

no

so, hold on, you want a refund on an out of date empty can of beer that you bought on the cheap?

yes

SECURITY!!!!

nice!!!

ive left the keg in the fridge for nearly 18hrs nice and cold

the unit has compressed twice and stiill no fooking beer ami i p!$$ed or what lol

Back