Football on viasat

so clicking on one website and instantly finding a proxy is wasting time ?
you only need the proxy to sign in and start the stream you can then return to your own internet i.p with full speeds.
the only way to do this is not by using a vpn . that is wasting money if your going to do anything then just use smart dns , which is half the price of a vpn and like previously mentioned is only needed for 20 seconds .

the smart dns has cost £3 per month

only need for 9 months so 27 notes a season.

cheers.:nopity:

slightly intermittent.

dont know if its my comp catching up, the internet speed, or they're end?

havent needed to use it just yet as i have multi satelite and the matches i wanted to see have been on there , but when i did watch chelsea v newcastle , the quality is pants .
sometimes it was fine and watchable on a laptop screen , others it was terrible pixalated rubbish .

i used a proxy to get the stream going first time , so tried using smart dns to see if that made the stream better , but it did not .

have 18 meg down and 1.5 up so i dont think its my connection .

possibly wasted the £28 it cost .
unless of course i am not doing something right . i dont have anything else using the internet while trying to watch the stream .
so not sure if i could reccomend .

havent needed to use it just yet as i have multi satelite and the matches i wanted to see have been on there , but when i did watch chelsea v newcastle , the quality is pants .
sometimes it was fine and watchable on a laptop screen , others it was terrible pixalated rubbish .

i used a proxy to get the stream going first time , so tried using smart dns to see if that made the stream better , but it did not .

have 18 meg down and 1.5 up so i dont think its my connection .

possibly wasted the £28 it cost .
unless of course i am not doing something right . i dont have anything else using the internet while trying to watch the stream .
so not sure if i could reccomend .

Thanks for letting us know m8 it will be good to hear from some of the others too

What other leagues and sports does admc show? Or is the sub only for the prem footy?

They just show all 380 games, just noticed that the guide is now free on that watchadmc.com !! Bar stewards.... I paid for it lol!

Perfectly acceptable for the price paid! Granted its not HD quality, but its 100x better than any free streams you will find on the internet

I disagree, there are alot better free streams around for the popular games (top 5 teams) if you look around. Granted theyre not in english, but the quality is miles better than what these guys provide.

hey guys got it working perfect on my laptop and connected to hdmi on tv , but now a mate wants it to go on his ipad .
i was wondering if anyone had just the file for me to install it on his ipad ? or does it not work like that ?
he doesnt have a mastercard and i believe thats all the egypt itunes will accept to purchase it .

so how would i go about getting it onto his ipad for him ? ?
thanks dan

hey guys got it working perfect on my laptop and connected to hdmi on tv , but now a mate wants it to go on his ipad .
i was wondering if anyone had just the file for me to install it on his ipad ? or does it not work like that ?
he doesnt have a mastercard and i believe thats all the egypt itunes will accept to purchase it .

so how would i go about getting it onto his ipad for him ? ?
thanks dan

Im pretty sure the app is free, you just have to sign up to itunes with your location at egypt or one of the countries they allow. Then download the app.

Hey guys,first off im a new member so hello to all.I stumbled across this forum after googling ADMC Streams,ive always had an interest in finding the 3 pms (it bothers me you can watch them abroad but not in the Uk) but got put off buying a Satellite System after it was announced only one game would be allowed.Now that's going to be the bigger teams and as i don't follow one of those ADMC seems to be the way forward for me.
So i've signed up and so far i've used an VPN from Overplay.net which allows me to pretend im in Eygpt,im thrilled to be able to get the games but the picture isn't quite right yet as im getting blurring and the odd freeze for a few second's now and again.
Ive performed a check on Speedtest.net and am getting the following--Ping-31ms,download-13.60mbps,upload-0.87 mbps and at the moment im running on wireless.Is there anyway to improve the picture and stability?,ive read about turning the VPN off when the game starts but surely i could get busted as my true I.P will be on show?
Many thanks in advance guys thanks :

Try turning the VPN off as its only needed for the initial connection afaik,
you could also try going hard wired instead of wireless :)

Try turning the VPN off as its only needed for the initial connection afaik,
you could also try going hard wired instead of wireless :)
Hey mate,thanks for that.....just tried turning VPN off and the whole stream stopped...will try going wired if i can find it.:Clap:

Hey mate,thanks for that.....just tried turning VPN off and the whole stream stopped...will try going wired if i can find it.:Clap:

Instead of using the VPN then try initially connecting using a proxy,once connected pause the stream and disconnect the proxy then un pause

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Cheers Wiz,will try that when theres a Premier game next.Will try a Proxy first then the wire if still no luck,will report back.
If i turn the Proxy off am i leaving myself open to being caught though?

Last edited:
i signed up for this a couple of weeks ago i only use the smart dns function as thats all i signed up to for about £3.50 a month good for other stuff to like catch up tv from other countries rte player etc
watchednorwich early kick off and arsenal 3pm on sat and had perfect pitcure no stutter whats so ever.
ok used on new lappy which came fri and is sub £300 laptop from dabs so no i5 speed demon and i have a basic broadband about about 4 to 6 mb as live in ass end of nowhere so no fibre optic here.
i used a free vpn for egypt to sign up by changing settings in browser it was really slow to crawl its way through but had signed upto the smart dns prior to signing up as this was what i was goin to use
i have put the smart dns settings in router and make sure the settings are on by using browser and signing in to ukvpn account
i output to tv via hdmi and picture quality was good for the money spent .
if it stays like this will be well happy spent under £30 for the season and £3.50 a month for smart dns which i use for other things anyway
so try and use the smart dns function which is available and turn off the vpn proxy should make a lot of difference .
im even using ubuntu 12.04 in wubi under windows and have no problems so far

hi guys any one had any joy in getting to work on ipad 2 i cant seem to make a egypt accountas my card billing address is uk any help well apreciated
thanks

Back