Flashing failed (!!!010 invalid image(or old version)) box will be unusable

I didnt send you an image it was a bootloader and was checked here before i linked it.

84b images

download
Download
You need 84d before youll get a decent image.

Ok now have box working, doing a scan to see what happens, if it all looks ok would it now be worth trying to flash the new boot loader?

Hi Admin...I have the same case for DM500HD green lamp on , I downloaded The Loader (bin) and Images (nfi) B&D. Dream up accepts only (nfi) , So flashed the D type image and Nemesisi image failed( Flashing Failed ( 02 CRC Failed Box will be unusable now) using mini USB wire. The problem is that the DM500HD not tacking IP. So How I can flash the loader (bin). Optiflasher app is not working with my windows 10.
Please advice.

Hi Admin...I have the same case for DM500HD green lamp on , I downloaded The Loader (bin) and Images (nfi) B&D. Dream up accepts only (nfi) , So flashed the D type image and Nemesisi image failed( Flashing Failed ( 02 CRC Failed Box will be unusable now) using mini USB wire. The problem is that the DM500HD not tacking IP. So How I can flash the loader (bin). Optiflasher app is not working with my windows 10.
Please advice.
Maybe @Ferret can help you.

Please advice.

Hi mate

Use japhar flasher with service cable and ethernet cable.

IP tracking is always an issue given no front screen on the 500hd

Hi Ferret.... japhar flashe open only nfi. I use same time Ethrnet et cable, the router lamp light on where the receiver is connected. I check with app no IP taken. How can I flash the loader(bin).!!?

Hi Ferret.... japhar flashe open only nfi. I use same time Ethrnet et cable, the router lamp light on where the receiver is connected. I check with app no IP taken. How can I flash the loader(bin).!!?
You have a 500HD the 500HD takes nfi images

You mention bin file format that format is DM500 sd version however the bootloader for the 500hd can be bin format but not images. . So what box is it you have ?

Is what you have a genuine box or a clone ?

Last edited:
It might also be a good idea to flash a bootloader before the image. This is the .nfi version bootloader you need. But ive also attached the .bin version.

see attached

Attachments

• secondstage-dm500hd-84.rar
    144.4 KB · Views: 1
  • secondstage-dm500hd-84bin.rar
    139.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Unfurtunatly :confused: Same massage ( 02 CRC Failed Box will be unusable now).
I followed the steps using Japhar Flasher.Flashed the Secondstage downloader then the Openpli.nfi.(you mentioned upve).

The secondstage Loader was flashed successfully by Japhar Flasher. The newnigma2-v4-0-5-dm500hd image was flashed successfully also.
DM500HD was ON a newnigma Logo showed in TV screen and stuck in text (Please wait).

The secondstage Loader was flashed successfully by Japhar Flasher. The newnigma2-v4-0-5-dm500hd image was flashed successfully also.
DM500HD was ON a newnigma Logo showed in TV screen and stuck in text (Please wait).
Any response to the remote ?

Last image (newnigma2-ipk-weekly-dm500hd-07_11_20) was uploaded successfully and still stuck in Please wait massage on TV. One trial I get massage loading and Starting and stuck . It never happen again.

Back