Firestick linked to Amazon Account

Redgun71

DW Regular ++
Reaction score
I've got a 4K Firestick that I ordered through my Amazon account. Looking at "fully loading it" from YouTube tutorials, but can I as the Firestick is linked to my Amazon account (when 1st used it already had my name/sign in details).

I've got a 4K Firestick that I ordered through my Amazon account. Looking at "fully loading it" from YouTube tutorials, but can I as the Firestick is linked to my Amazon account (when 1st used it already had my name/sign in details).
What are you trying to do on the fire stick?

What are you trying to do on the fire stick?
Add any apps that give me free premium content (sports/films/TV) and/or like the ones mentioned above. Also, would like some international news and entertainment channels.

DeReg if you want too then use a fake account
If I'm successfully in loading the apps, looking to get my 90 year old Aunt a Firestick so she can watch international TV (in particular Hong Kong) other than the Freeview channels. If I order another Firestick through my Amazon account will it be registered to my account? And if I deregister does she need to register/sign in as she doesn't have an email account.
Thanks

And if I deregister does she need to register/sign in as she doesn't have an email account.
Thanks

Just create a fee outlook or gmail account for registration.
I did my lads in a gmail account, you dont have to register a debit card either.
Once your firestick is up and running you can use tools like "easy fire tools" on your phone to load apps onto the FS.

Easy firetools is 1 of many apps found on playstore for free.

Back