Firestick ethernet adaptor

I don't use Ip*v, but I know people who do on the stick, and have no problem using them on wireless conection. I think it's a provider issue.

I stream on mine but I always try first for a low bit rate, I have old eyes though and can't tell the difference between 720p and 4k to bother me.

I have one but didn't find any difference between the two. If your hub is that close wireless should work fine.

There can be a host of reasons why someone's WiFi and firestick works fine then for others not so good.
Router make manufacturer
BB provider
Position of router
Distance between stick and router walls etc
Interference from gadgets
2.4g and 5g again distance
Bloatware running in background on stick
When the run they run pretty dam good but if you have issues buy another box.
I ran my x96max the other day and it ran pretty good it's just the picture quality not as good.
But yes I have to agree, the main cause of lockups and swirling will be the providers fault, poorly ran

@johnny bravo are you running a VPN when you are running your ip*v and I would add that all providers are not the same imo.

Yes buddy I got nord vpn...I'm using a formuler z8 in bedroom and a firecube in the main living room, obviously not both at the same time..1gb Internet with virgin wired directly to firecube in main living room and a powered ethernet port in bedroom...which also runs my asus router as an AP.

Yes buddy I got nord vpn...I'm using a formuler z8 in bedroom and a firecube in the main living room, obviously not both at the same time..1gb Internet with virgin wired directly to firecube in main living room and a powered ethernet port in bedroom...which also runs my asus router as an AP.
Do you have problems with ip*v on both devices. If so it will probably be down to your provider.
Also on your vpn you should pick a sever with the lowest ping rate for faster speeds.
Also don’t use the Ethernet port on your firecube as it doesn’t have a gigabit Ethernet port and you will probably get better speeds over WiFi.

Back