Firestick ethernet adaptor

So the one i have with my firecube is only 100mb? Even though I'm hardwired from my 1gig virgin router into a powered ethetnet switch and into firestick?

My Android device has a 1 gig port and maxs my internet connection. I never use a WiFi connection.

Did you get one and how did it go ?
Back in stock..recieved today..honestly getting same speeds as the standard amazon you get with my firecube....but then that's directly from my access point..in another room where my firecube is. Took firecube to living room where my virgin media superhub is , wired directly from from one of the network ports on the hub..speeds more then doubled ..see pic..

Attachments

• 20231108_091907.jpg
    20231108_091907.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
However doesn't make any difference to iptv ..still same old crap ..buffering and freezing..🤔

should maybe think about a change of provider if that the case

I picked one up from Amazon and it works fine, speed up to how it should be. Personally I think it's alot to do with the firesticks themselves. I have a Nvidia Shield and on the same server tested over a few days there's far less issues with the swirling circle on the Shield than the 4k stick.
Even my now old X95max covered in dust gives me less problems

Not enough ram and too much bloatware doesn’t help imo.
Have to agree, forced updates with sh*t you don't need. I bought the adaptor for my daughter's room for the stick but I'm tempted just bang the x96max in and be done

Have to agree, forced updates with sh*t you don't need. I bought the adaptor for my daughter's room for the stick but I'm tempted just bang the x96max in and be done
Firesticks are good for streaming the legit major 4k streaming apps as cheap Chinese android devices don’t have the license’s to do this.
So it really depends on what the user really needs the device to do.
I don’t use any of the major legit apps so I stay away from Amazon devices because they are not very customisable and lacking the ram I need.
Horses for courses.

Back