fecken nthell

charlie senator

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for the past 2 weeks my broadbands been packing up in the evening ,its allright during the day but most evenings its goes off. so i rang the ntl helpline yesterday and the indian call center say its a fault with my modem and they are going to send an engineer out A WEEK ON SATURDAY ! how the hell can it be the modem if its perfect all day? and how the hell does it take over a week to get an engineer out . i reckon its a fault in the green box outside the house and im tempted to get a pair of overalls on and break into the fecker
well thats made me feel a bit better

Hi
Know how you feel had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and your right in saying its the green box rang ntl and they said the same and it would take days to get an engineer out .Luckly have a friend who works for them he came and looked went straight to green box and said that someone had put signal down. Looks like someone on the street had got broadband and the engineer doing it had put mine down so they good get a signal my friend put mind back to where it should have been and no problems since. So there you go ask anyone near you if they have just got broadband . Ring NTL and tell them you want your signal going back up again your paying for a service your not receiving . Hope you get it sorted

Kate:)

cheers kate but there is no way im paying them for this month im lucky that its still going tonight!

Yes im on telepest and they are always fecking up my internet it went off one time for two days!!! so be thankful it is only half a day you miss by the way it was Watson who received the first call from Alexander graham bell just thought you wanted a reply :proud:

Why dont you switch to AOL mate. you can get AOL Silver broadband - 1 mb, free modem , unlimited d/l , unlimited time online for only £9.99 / month.

charlie senator said:
for the past 2 weeks my broadbands been packing up in the evening ,its allright during the day but most evenings its goes off. so i rang the ntl helpline yesterday and the indian call center say its a fault with my modem and they are going to send an engineer out A WEEK ON SATURDAY ! how the hell can it be the modem if its perfect all day? and how the hell does it take over a week to get an engineer out . i reckon its a fault in the green box outside the house and im tempted to get a pair of overalls on and break into the fecker
well thats made me feel a bit better

If they are coming ,don't forget to hide anything they shouldn't see :FRIGHT: .

Back