facebook problems with reporting

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
facebook problems with reporting

hi ive got a daughter that has an ex that is a bit of an ass and has setup a fake account on facebook and has put her address and indicent images of her on this account and she didnt even know he took these pictures in the first place and has gone through her friends list trying to add all her friends and family.

man he is taking the mick is there anything she can do about this. about 5 of us so far has reported him through facebook but nothing has been done about it. shouldnt facebook police there site. cant ring 999 lol she asked me what she can do but i have no clue????

any geniune help would be great??????

go and sort his typing finger out mate
with the help of a hammer or a bat

would love to but there is a child in the middle of all this and i can see lots of court and legal activity in the near future.

he has sent her a message saying he knows where i live and is coming to sort me out.

im really scared let him try and come.

anyway the cops are going to see her tomorrow so lets hope they nick him

would love to but there is a child in the middle of all this and i can see lots of court and legal activity in the near future.

he has sent her a message saying he knows where i live and is coming to sort me out.

im really scared let him try and come.

anyway the cops are going to see her tomorrow so lets hope they nick him

I hope she has kept the message threatening you, because you need to use that against him as well.
About 6 to 8 months after this is sorted you should then go round and "sort" him.

so the cops seen her and now will arrest him and they want copys of all messages and voicemails but at least they have got an arrest order on him now

thanks peeps for the heads up

So if she didn't know about the pics? where they when she was asleep or some thing?

Not condoning what he is doing but so called indecent photo's she knew nothing about!! seems a bit weird..

Hope he gets locked up mate but very much doubt he will, get some little smack head to go sort him out for a few quid :D

Back