eurovox max v

sheraz2

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

just wondering if some one could advise me,

i have never messed around with eurovox's and a mate wants me to flash his eurovox

he says its a max v, i have doen some searching and cant seem to find a definite answer as to wether there were clones of this box, and if so how would i know if it is clone or real.

there seems to be a lot of information on blue and and others

any info appreciated

hi

just wondering if some one could advise me,

i have never messed around with eurovox's and a mate wants me to flash his eurovox

he says its a max v, i have doen some searching and cant seem to find a definite answer as to wether there were clones of this box, and if so how would i know if it is clone or real.

there seems to be a lot of information on blue and and others

any info appreciated

afaik the max v and the red boxes were not cloned.The blue was definitely cloned.
hope this helps.

afaik the max v and the red boxes were not cloned.The blue was definitely cloned.
hope this helps.
all the boxes were cloned mate 2006,2007 and 2008,so need to check it aint a clone,look through the top grills and if the cables are loose and not flat ribbon like ide cable its a clone

thanks

i cae across a post yesterday which said to count the slots on top, and if the tuner finishes on 8th hole then its ok

also if you unscrew it and take the top off, the scart cover is shiny then real if not fake

and the third was about green capacitors on the left hand side of the board.

i did the first check and risked it, know was stupid for the sake of a few screws and a couple of minutes but its worked.

thanks for all replys

Back