Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro Channel Subscriptions

DannyM

Inactive User
Hello All,

Ive managed to install a motorised dish and locate and save about 23 satellite across europe, ive loaded all the channels

im finding that most channels are scrambled and was wondering if there was any pay subscription ways of unscrambling them, ideally i would like to pay once per year and unscramble as many as possible, i understand there are certain things that cant be discussed around here but if it helps i only want european channels, i have no interest in uk channels.

also 1 other thing i was wondering was could i have more than 1 subscription on my box, i have a tm500.

i am based in rotherham, so if there are any local installers who could set this up for me i will pay whatever the going rate.

if not i will take whatever advice i can get and see if i canwork it out myself

thanks

Official cards are available from *b*y and other satellite stockists . Otherwise as they say " google is your friend". For now anyway.

Hello All,

Ive managed to install a motorised dish and locate and save about 23 satellite across europe, ive loaded all the channels

im finding that most channels are scrambled and was wondering if there was any pay subscription ways of unscrambling them, ideally i would like to pay once per year and unscramble as many as possible, i understand there are certain things that cant be discussed around here but if it helps i only want european channels, i have no interest in uk channels.

also 1 other thing i was wondering was could i have more than 1 subscription on my box, i have a tm500.

i am based in rotherham, so if there are any local installers who could set this up for me i will pay whatever the going rate.

if not i will take whatever advice i can get and see if i canwork it out myself

thanks

if all you want is european channels then a cheap gift style box should suffice.... i have a maxx1000 and 9600ip box here and they open a good selection of european stuff, pm if interested. regards mdt

Back