error 10057 in function send...

pc is 2.101 and gateway? don't now, where can i find this?

It will be on the right in DCC under router (if green), or open the run menu, type cmd (ok) , type ipconfig /all (hit enter) and it will be in the list.

Probably 2.100

Could try a different port on the router also a different cable (grasping at straws really)

Also, is there anything else connected to the router?

Hi dar1437:

i did start, run cmd ipconfig/all and what has to be 2.100? DHCP or standard gateway or DNS server?
I changed the IP-adres from all to try to get in, but no luck. So ip is no longer 2.102 but 2.11 for dreambox and 2.1 for router.

Last edited:
Hi dar1437:

i did start, run cmd ipconfig/all and what has to be 2.100? DHCP or standard gateway or DNS server?
I changed the IP-adres from all to try to get in, but no luck. So ip is no longer 2.102 but 2.11 for dreambox and 2.1 for router.

IF you put 2.11 into the middle on DCC and 2.1 on the right and click reconnect are any green?

when the 2.11 is untherneath the dreambox and 2.1 untherneath the router and the "no check" is marked, then at first the green line goes to the dreambox, after a minute or so it goes red and the line to the router is green.
In the window "protocol" is nothing to see for a minute or so and than it says
Telnet Connected
Telnet Disconnected
FTP Disconnected.
And i still can't get into the dreambox.
Yesterday i got my father's dreambox, put my settings in that dreambox, no connection, so now i now it realy is an internet setting that is wrong.
Or can somebody hack me? That is another possibility.

When you look at DCC you see left to the computer connection type, at the bothem it says no check, when i unmark it i get the error message imidiatley, when its marked sometimes i get connection.

When you look at DCC you see left to the computer connection type, at the bothem it says no check, when i unmark it i get the error message imidiatley, when its marked sometimes i get connection.

Have you another router you could try?

ok, i have news, dar1437 was right, it was the router.
He could get incomming traffic, but not outgoing, so i bought a new router and
everything is going fine ( as far as the internetconnection goes ).
So i like to say thanks to everybody that has participated in this quest to resolve my problem.

Greetings

Dillon

Back