Skybox F5s Eoo1

Telewesty372

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a f5 box keeps loading to 93 then eoo1 tried everything EPROM upgrade the lot but seems to just be the same every time I do it even tried that sb file thing

you loading the right firmware do you have libertview f5 or skybox f5 firmware is different

Got a f5 box keeps loading to 93 then eoo1 tried everything EPROM upgrade the lot but seems to just be the same every time I do it even tried that sb file thing
Try using older firmware, i had a similar problem worked my way back to firmware from 2012 before it completed the boot up

again, ive seen clone boxes do this and only 1 <--- particular firmware would work

if you have the recovery kit let me know and ill sort out some firmwares that might get you back up and running

Also I have JUST updated my Skybox recovery kit with most original firmware's and also now has most known clone firmware's too:

www.sboxupdates.com/downloads/skyboxrecovery.zip

edit: I have seen some recovery kits/software going around that was not the right one so it might be worth also having this in your toolkit lads.

if you want to send it to me and ill have a go for you, its hard trying to conduct repairs over the net at times but id be happy to try and fix it free

if you want to send it to me and ill have a go for you, its hard trying to conduct repairs over the net at times but id be happy to try and fix it free
Pm me your address m8 I've got 2 one that's onE001 and 1 that freezes but the 1 that freezes is new when I say freezes I mean crashes .. I'll sort you out ...

Both skyboxes received safely mate, I will be having a tinker later this afternoon and getting them working ok.

Right first box that was freezing, ive tried every firmware and they all do the same thing - freezing, I think this may be a faulty unit and the tuner may be foobar. Ill have a look to see if I have any spare tuners but I don't think I have.
im just checking the other one now. ill not give up on the first unit, ill strip the tuner down and see if I can see nay problems.

also whoever opened the boxes up before me made a mess of the plastics, it is best to get a flat screwdriver which is just about the same size as the slots at the side. less chance of damaging the unit.

lastly the box that's freezing, its casing says f5s BUT the main board says f3

update: 1 box fixed and working with very latest channel list installed. took a while to get it working

im going to have a go with other one again now

Posted back to you m8, might be Tuesday and Wednesday that it arrives back

Back