Enigma2 ITV player

:D and pigs might fly lol

DOH EDIT! i thought it was the iplayer plug in! i didnt read properly, my apologies.
No probs fellar it's all banter and laugh .......
So when you doing a new version lol

Got this working on my DM800 HD original after installing et-livestream, also works great on my DM800 SE, Cheers dude :)

used 2.6 version on Pli image

I'm trying to find instructions for enigmaedit so I can get it working on my Alien 2.

IPlayer works perfectly though

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Got this working on my DM800 HD original after installing et-livestream, also works great on my DM800 SE, Cheers dude :)

used 2.6 version on Pli image

i also installed etlivestream then i managed to get it working on my dm800se,
but the really good thing i've noticed since i installed that etlivestream plugin is that FLV files work straight from a usb stick,
so now the dm800se is a complete media player with flv/mkv and dts playback! :)

i also installed etlivestream then i managed to get it working on my dm800se,
but the really good thing i've noticed since i installed that etlivestream plugin is that FLV files work straight from a usb stick,
so now the dm800se is a complete media player with flv/mkv and dts playback! :)

Did you say that installing etlivestream made your 800SE capable of DTS downmix audio decoding ??? I shall test this when I get a chance. Thats definitely a result if it works !

Did you say that installing etlivestream made your 800SE capable of DTS downmix audio decoding ??? I shall test this when I get a chance. Thats definitely a result if it works !

wow! yeah, if that works then great! not everyone has a dts capable amp, and sometimes late at night I dont like to turn mine on, its too bassy. Damn those neighbours lol :p

Just going to look for the plugin and test this now, will be back asap!

EDIT

Just tested a hd mkv with dts audio after installing et livestream and the box was still unable to downmix it:(

Last edited:
wow! yeah, if that works then great! not everyone has a dts capable amp, and sometimes late at night I dont like to turn mine on, its too bassy. Damn those neighbours lol :p

Just going to look for the plugin and test this now, will be back asap!

EDIT

Just tested a hd mkv with dts audio after installing et livestream and the box was still unable to downmix it:(

Somehow I thought that would be the case :( Damm I got excited there for a minute..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Back