Enigma2 ITV player

Im using the same image mate and it worked fine for me
are you using the 2.6 version ? thats the one you need

yeah, just edited my post, i was putting the extracted dir into the box not the sub folder because im special like that! :Drool:

Works a treat on the Vu on vix. Great plugin :)
Thanks to all involved

Thanks for the upload digi, 2.6 version working fine on dm800 openpli.

thanks Digidude for this great addition to my dm800se watching Benidorm as its Freezing out side great pick me up but want to go on holiday now.
used the 2.6 version and changed my skin to magic hd working well and Thanks to all concerned and for sharing this great plugin.
The dreambox was a hot piece of kit its now got hotter with this and BBC iplayer plugins.

cheers johny48

Thanks guys - Is there any reason why this wouldn't work on an Amiko Alien 2 receiver?

I understand it's my own risk to install just thought I'd ask.

Thanks guys - Is there any reason why this wouldn't work on an Amiko Alien 2 receiver?

I understand it's my own risk to install just thought I'd ask.

Just to let you all know it's not seen in the Plugins section of the Alien2 after you FTP it across.

Yes I am in Enigma 2 and it comes up with a bad Magic Number when you press Plugins.

Thats after I FTP'd the second folder over as there is another folder inside the main one. The main folder reads nothing.

Yes I am in Enigma 2 and it comes up with a bad Magic Number when you press Plugins.

Thats after I FTP'd the second folder over as there is another folder inside the main one. The main folder reads nothing.

Bad magic is a python error,did you use the 2.6 or 2.7 version

2.6 Loads up okay you go to play a Program then a Blank Screen comes up. I tried it on Low resolution as well as High but all the same.

Maybe I'm missing some other software.

its possible you may need to manually install the et-livestream plugin, im not 100% sure though, but, there are reports of people using alien2 receivers using the BBC iPlayer, ITV player, RTE Player and 3Channel players with no problems

Python 2.6 version runs fine on my Duo V2 clone with original VIX 2.4 build 155, BBC iplayer plugin also works fine. It does require et-livestream to be installed to work otherwise you'll get a blank screen on streams.

Last edited:
I've manually installed with the update plugin but still nothing

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Anyone had this working on a DM800HD clone box, if so what image etc..

Back