English And Proud ! BUT I am GAY!

Not lost yet dog ;)

true mate but as TheDogsNutts said as good as ..I'm only trying to have a laff mate but the way England is playing the now they will get fu**ed if they do get to the next round or the round after that if a decent team plays England ,,England is going to get hammered unless they get there act together there not showing any signs of winning the world cup they were 7/1 before tonight's game I'm not sure what they are now but i bet there a lot bigger odds now..but Ive got a tenner on Brazil to win it this year..and i got a £1 on Scotland to win it in 2014 so I'm cheering on Brazil lol as its prob the safest bet but the Scotland bet was with my phycologist lol

Oxo are bringing out a new cube with White foil and a red cross - it's going to be called laughing stock!!!

thesunworldcup2010h.jpg

The OP said it all. The players thought "it's only Algeria" and then paid for that attitude. You reap what you sow.

true mate but as TheDogsNutts said as good as ..I'm only trying to have a laff mate but the way England is playing the now they will get fu**ed if they do get to the next round or the round after that if a decent team plays England ,,England is going to get hammered unless they get there act together there not showing any signs of winning the world cup they were 7/1 before tonight's game I'm not sure what they are now but i bet there a lot bigger odds now..but Ive got a tenner on Brazil to win it this year..and i got a £1 on Scotland to win it in 2014 so I'm cheering on Brazil lol as its prob the safest bet but the Scotland bet was with my phycologist lol

Anno mate im only having a giggle meself and totally agree if we come up against any class playing like we are were gonna get feckin rinsed all over the park. Havent lost yet though unlike the germans and spain and hopefully this result is the kick up the arse they need. Still rather watch em get bummed in the actual finals than in the qualifiers though ;)

:) I don't think our team are shit full stop I think last nights game was just dull very dull

we have some world class players but they cant seem to pull it together for some reason :(

I like millions of others was so geared up and excited for last nights game and it was just very disappointing

like the title says English and Proud...BUT

Could a mod or admin please change the thread title to

English

instead of

English and proud.

Thanks

English And Proud ! BUT

Capello needs to grow a pair and drop a few players when they don't perform as they should be. Also if we happen to get through the group stages and play better skilled teams were going to get slaughtered. Glen Johnson is shocking at right back he can't defend, he was skinned to easily by algeria players last night.

The sooner our players realise they can't win games on reputation they may actually play better.

Lets hope they do come home on Wednesday lmao.

Imagine what might happen if we play someone decent lol.

Mickie

why mate ? I'm admin and I posted and chose the thread title,I must be thick coz I don't know why title should be changed ? lol

Could a mod or admin please change the thread title to

English

instead of

English and proud.

Thanks

Come on every one sing along, there coming home, there coming home home their coming, englands home on wednesday..............

Lets hope they do come home on Wednesday lmao.

Imagine what might happen if we play someone decent lol.

Mickie

You guy's are so fickle, you never give up till it's mathematically impossible, that's what being a supporter is all about. :thumbdown:

:Cheers:

You guy's are so fickle, you never give up till it's mathematically impossible, that's what being a supporter is all about. :thumbdown:

:Cheers:

its not about being fickle m8, its the fact that they just didnt try last night. there was no commitment, desire or passion from any of them. if they had dug in and really grafted and drawn the match then we coulda said at least they tried and gave it their all but it was just wasnt to be....

but to make comments like 'an under average eng team should go on to beat algeria' as if its a god given right and then to serve up that dross and complain about being booed off the pitch is not foookin on when ur gettin paid 100k a week + bonuses and the people who are following u have saved and spent hundreds and thousands to fly out to come and watch u, some even quit their jobs etc and the whole nation back home does everything in their power to get to a tv screen just to watch u....

people are gonna be well pissed off if they get the same crap on wednesday especially being a 3pm game when they do all they can to watch the game...

Couple of decent performances by England and their in the quarters and everyones back on the band wagon. Makes you fookin sick !!! Typical English "FANS"

Couple of decent performances by England and their in the quarters and everyones back on the band wagon. Makes you fookin sick !!! Typical English "FANS"

Did you fly out to South Africa ? I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if you had....might want to be careful how you choose to slag fellow England fans off for their commitment when they made the travel and you did not. Just thought I'd point that out m8....

Did you fly out to South Africa ? I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if you had....might want to be careful how you choose to slag fellow England fans off for their commitment when they made the travel and you did not. Just thought I'd point that out m8....

Talking about fans in general us at home those in Africa and those thats big enough to jump on the squads back through a couple of bad performances (you know who you are). We go out on Wednesday then fine ill be happy to bang on about how bad a tournament weve had. Im English till i die and ill leave the slagging off to the media and the glory hunters.
If your die hard enough to fly to South Africa then be die hard enough to support the team through bad times and good. Fookin whinging coz it cost em thousands of quid to watch a 0-0 !! Surely those out there are the real fans, aren't they ? The boo's answer that question. I would of been that fookin idiot on his own singing "im england till i die" throughout the chorus of boo's and enjoying the atmosphere of the tournament regardless of the lacklustre display my team put on.
Ill stick my neck out now and say England will qualify for round 2 with a juicy tie with a choice of Germany, Serbia or maybe Ghana to follow. Where will the boo boys and our supreme online tacticians be then ? Back on the band wagon thats where. Then should we beat one of the previous mentioned 3 and enter the quarters oh boy let band wagon roll lol xx

Last edited:
Surely those out there are the real fans, aren't they ? The boo's answer that question. I would of been that fookin idiot on his own singing "im england till i die" throughout the chorus of boo's and enjoying the atmosphere of the tournament regardless of the lacklustre display my team put on.

No you wouldn't - that's why you are here on DW slagging everyone else off instead of being out there with your vuvuzela ;)

Ill stick my neck out now and say England will qualify for round 2 with a juicy tie with a choice of Germany, Serbia or maybe Ghana to follow. Where will the boo boys and our supreme online tacticians be then ? Back on the band wagon thats where. Then should we beat one of the previous mentioned 3 and enter the quarters oh boy let band wagon roll lol xx

Sorry m8 but I disagree again, IF we do manage to scrape through - and even if we hammer the Serbs 10-nil it will be just scraping through - then people still know that Joe Cole and Peter Crouch need bringing in and Fat Frank wants dropping....that and the fact that even if we do get through it doesn't mask the shite we've seen so far and the obviousness that Capello hasn't quite got it right and the players playing are playing way beneath themselves....so the armchair or online tacticians will still do their thing regardless of what happens on Wednesday bud....

That being said I hope he gets it right on Wednesday and we play significantly better and we do get through - maybe then our WC can kick into gear and I can start to enjoy the tournament properly. Though most likely it'll be shite again and we'll spawn qualification somehow.....unless Cole and Crouch pull us out of it single handed....

No you wouldn't - that's why you are here on DW slagging everyone else off instead of being out there with your vuvuzela ;)
Fuk vuvuzela ive got hoover pipe
Sorry cocker spaniel but you dont no me and if you did you wouldnt doubt id be the last man standing with a few choruses of England till i die. Id love to share your skepticism but scrape through means your through. What else matters ? You reckon the Germans are gonna scrape thro ? hahaha fukin melon
Stick ald six pack frank back in and play him right mid with barry left and yes joe cole our only left winger on the left. Get gerrard up behind rooney and off we go.
Its all part of fabios plan
Make them think you are weak when your strong and off to bed i went smashed and thinking im right ahahahahaha
Surely i got it right somerwhere along the way ;)
xx

Edit : who's playing the serbs xx

Last edited:
Back