Emu now on final straight.

Please no thanks or donations, sorry this will not support gbox ( if you want to card share on sat this is the future its planned market and will share au key first c/s emu to do this ). we have our own reasons for ( also added into busy week new roll for tps in france to sort )altering to include nagra1 and the publicity will help getting cam out in public view.

Hi Trackermut,

Appreciate your hard work too. Just want to know will this work on the dbox too.

Cheers,
Bilbo

All, I think people should be patient, but... if you want to get analytical, a coder wouldn't open with 3 brackets and close with 2. Also the typo EUM instead of EMU springs to mind. Grammar maybe but when coding.... big no, no.
Anyway all the best and good luck.

Not wanting to sound ungrateful but I am beginning to think this 'new emu' is a bit fishy.
It seems to be promising the sun the moon and the stars.
It seems everyones eggs are all in the same basket,not an ideal scenario.

Not wanting to sound ungrateful but I am beginning to think this 'new emu' is a bit fishy.

Look the guy wants to get it right, doesnt want to put it out to find it went wrong this is very very hard work and a lot of time really goes into it, so pls give time and have faith, a few days or even wekks you wont die with out t.v, cause one day it will finish.

The Linux box community is trial and error if we get it wrong so what because the software is free i have not excepted monies from daemon so not in his employment or debt ( dont worry we haven't got it wrong ) also others have solved this problem ( we have taken the longer less dirty (jesus cant believe i used that term ) root. just want to showcase what can do and prove there is more substance to our work. if you don't want it don't use it if you do great feed back always helps. sure this will be release 0.blah with more to follow not a boast just a poor blog and something to do when waiting for others to do there bit.

Last edited:

You dont have to put all eggs in one basket, you could go and fix this problem yourself if you so desired.

I dont know if the original poster has fixed the problem or not, and nor do I care lol.
But to accuse him of lying, whats the point of that?

there is probably someone somewhere who loves you mate,
so sad you think you need to get attention this way . . . . .

try blowing you nose and pouring some redbull in your ear,
your brain might restart yet . . . . . .

now go away :toiletcla

love it ginkman.i,ll pay for his redbull.lol

I frequent another forum,they think its hilarious whats going on here,aint prepared to name it,but feel that some are reg'd here also to shit stir.
Just hope this thread aint whats being hinted at,alot of peeps are pinning hope on this.

thanks for the good work mate realy is appreciated

I frequent another forum,they think its hilarious whats going on here,aint prepared to name it,but feel that some are reg'd here also to shit stir.
Just hope this thread aint whats being hinted at,alot of peeps are pinning hope on this.

THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS? ...WOW!

i need to get out more :proud:

Jnr memebr on this site yes i am vip on other sites and admin on another. Dont care what you think. better things to do with my life than posting on forums for the fun of it. Just trying to help so if you think i am full of shit please don't add or use any of the work from the image just u sort it out yourself for others working as quick as we can.

Their some very childish fools on this site... please ignore their annoyance, will this be passed to cryo as he is building a new IMG.

there is probably someone somewhere who loves you mate,
so sad you think you need to get attention this way . . . . .

try blowing you nose and pouring some redbull in your ear,
your brain might restart yet . . . . . .

now go away :toiletcla[/QUOTE]

Well said ginkman

trackermut your the man i say THANK YOU :Clap::Clap:

I did not accuse him of lying.
I stated that the new emu he was promising seems very advanced ,it promises alot.
I would gladly rewrite an emu to try to remedy the autoroll issue.
I offered to do so if anyone could provide me with the source code for evocam .
There are alot of impatient and ignorant people posting on here and to be honest a few weeks of no tv might make them grateful for the luxury of free tv they have enjoyed for the last few years.
I actually subscribe to Sky myself as I live in a non cable area so I have no vested interest in this matter.
I hope this new emu appears but I just think people shouldnt get their hopes up.

Hmm I agree....not to put a downer on the whole thing, I hope a working decent emu does get released, but until it does this could just be one big windup..dont get ya hopes up too much...time will tell I suppose.

Hmm I agree....not to put a downer on the whole thing, I hope a working decent emu does get released, but until it does this could just be one big windup..dont get ya hopes up too much...time will tell I suppose.

Yep just hope it aint a wind up.

sorry fun on another forum ?, you have the wrong end of the stick say what are you trying to say?. Yes i am an admin from another forum and yes the first release will be on there Linux box. but how long to add that to to dw image an hour or so. then the dbox guys will add to there images, so what are you saying?. You work with what you know first. not a great coder, not a bluff just trying to get it sorted.

I did not accuse him of lying.
I stated that the new emu he was promising seems very advanced ,it promises alot.
I would gladly rewrite an emu to try to remedy the autoroll issue.
I offered to do so if anyone could provide me with the source code for evocam .
There are alot of impatient and ignorant people posting on here and to be honest a few weeks of no tv might make them grateful for the luxury of free tv they have enjoyed for the last few years.
I actually subscribe to Sky myself as I live in a non cable area so I have no vested interest in this matter.
I hope this new emu appears but I just think people shouldnt get their hopes up.

Fair point m8, my comment about the lying was not actually aimed at you.

Back