Emu now on final straight.

i have got a wireless router. is it possible to connect it that way. how do i connect it to the ftp server and what else would i need. i am going off for a while so can someone pm what i would need to do.

Your box doesn't support wireless mate you'll need a direct connection.

I'm sure there are a few tutorials on how to setup and FTP stuff to your box, have a look in the downloads area.

i have got a wireless router. is it possible to connect it that way. how do i connect it to the ftp server and what else would i need. i am going off for a while so can someone pm what i would need to do.

If your wireless router also has some ports then yes, you can plug into that and connect wirelessly from your PC. If not, you would need a wireless bridge to connect the dreambox into it. But it's much cheaper to get a crossover cable from eBay (or spend a little more at PC World etc to get one if in a hurry) than to get a bridge.

The dreambox acts as the ftp server. Go into the advanced configuration, network settings (or something like that, not near a box) and you can set it up so it is on your network. Once you have set the gateway, ip address etc you can just ftp to it from your PC.

I'm sure there is a document in the downloads that explains setting up the network settings of a dreambox.

I see Devcons post was removed, maybe we don't allow freedom of speech on this forum afterall :)
Not only he's posts but I've removed him aswell, Nothing to do with freedom of speech just him being a shit stirer

hey there,

could I ask as I've looked and cant seem to find an answer.

firstly, what will the name of this Cam be...is it evocam for example, or a totally new cam?

secondly, once its ready, will it be available to dl manually and ftp over, or will it be available to dl from the dreamboxs plugin download menu?

thanks and thanks again for helping to get us many people up and running on autorolls again.

Tuck

should have a quick poll for trackermut for a good name why he is still working hard on it

Not only he's posts but I've removed him aswell, Nothing to do with freedom of speech just him being a shit stirer
WELL DONE! I notice the little fool(being very polite,lol) last night and again today he was on one, rubbishing all being done, i had asked for him to be banned purely as we dont need such negative vibes on what i think is a warm and friendly forum, we all need somewhere like here, just a bad apple
great site guys, best ive come across in my many years. lets all keep it TOP NOTCH :)

also, i feel its only right so we can sleep at night we should have a donation to trackermut, this guy has worked hard for us, how about a poxy quid that wouldnt get a litre of petrol, yeah i know people will start sharing it around for free, but everyone is gagging for it a pound is nothing for instant "stop the mrs and kids nagging"
pre-hail to the tracker'mut's nuts for helping us, get ya money ready, i will pledge £10 for the working emu,
any takers?????

Last edited:
good stuff people like him not needed on this incredible site

Trackermut any news on your update?

Yeah mate, just because there is another fixed out, please if you have time and can now be bothered continue your work and release your fix, its always good to have more and more people working on things.

Many thanks mate.

keep up the good work trackermut, your time and effort are appreciated by people on the site :Clap:

wheres the emu m8? waiting patiently for it.

Keep up the development work Tracketmut!

What is the difference between the ROM and EMU? How do they deal with the incorrect byte of the key?

not heard any update now for a few days, hope all is well.

Back