Emu now on final straight.

not via card share ( cant spell and dont know what the word grammar means my fault did not explain well, just my poor posts) the emu was written for card share but like gbox and mbox happy as stand alone needed to add code to work for nagra 1.

A lot of us reckon you're full of shit what happened to the 24 hours deadlilne?

what a A hole, doesn't deserve to be here on this forum. no gratitude for the work being done on behalf of the peeps on here who want free cable. keep up the good work trackermut as for every 1 of that species there are a 1000 more who appreciate you doing this for us all in your own time, which could be spent better elsewhere on your own things

Thanks a lot for your effort in getting this sorted Trackermut :Cheers:. I am not an IT expert so your efforts are well appreciated.:night:

i no this is the cable part and i,m just as interested & gratefull as everyone else with the release for the cable fix on the DB,c but u mentioned in prev posts it also has support for nagra 2 and tps france as well as others so I was wondering if this emu will be also released and useable on the Dreambox S too for sattelite use ...

Great work man cant wait to get an AU but take your time better to get it right than rush it :)

cheers trackermut, this is royally quality what your doing with your spare time to help us out here, & just try an ignore DENCON, he's the one full of shit and if he has a problem with it, go somewhere else and try & get half the help or support the forum members here give. sorry for me little rant

TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER. Dencon as a newer memeber you havn`t grasped the concept of a community. hope you never need a pm or a spot of MSN help.

Amen to that (a view shared by 99.9% of the DW community) , this site has simply been the best ever for both the sense of community and the helpfulness of others, often in thier own time without any motive other than to learn ,share and help others including the 'noobs' :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

@ Trackermut if you need ANY help or testing or anthing else drop me a PM and I would be more than happy to.

Last edited:
Would just like to say thanks. I know I am one the the people that has been here for years and have a low post count. I try to help really. But the rest of you are far to quick and good and I am far too late.

I think a paypal beer fund should be set up.. Or maybe even put it on a site you have pay for for like the 1st couple of weeks. Just some ideas.

Thanks again

Jnr memebr on this site yes i am vip on other sites and admin on another. Dont care what you think. better things to do with my life than posting on forums for the fun of it. Just trying to help so if you think i am full of shit please don't add or use any of the work from the image just u sort it out yourself for others working as quick as we can.

Err mate if that was at me you got me all wrong I was calling the guy who said you were full of shite the jnr member for his disgraveful comments not. you. Hope that clears that up. I'm very appreciative of the work you and others are doing.
McM

Just like to say slow down as I have oly just got used to the Manual way ? keep the good work up and it all makes good reading .

how many members can built the emu on this site the only 1 thats tracer....den we all should be thankfull to him no matter how long does it take atleast he trying to help all of us. should not make any sily comet like that deckhead.

yes the work is advanced not work from scratch this has been ongoing for over18 months, we are not capable of doing this in the time scale of a couple of days a full new emu. what we have done is went back and added nagra 1 to our original work and will release for cable this as stated is a lot more than a cable fix.

Not sure if this will help. The cam sasc-ng (used with MythTV) has code in there for nagra1 and is coping fine at the moment. You may be able re-use some of that code.

I've been trying to get my head round the source for mgcamd and then trying to figure out where it is going wrong with it's plain key generation by comparing with the sasc-ng code. Unfortunately work, wife and kids getting in the way of good progress!!

Whether I get there or not, it's been a good learning experience so far!

abaddon

how many members can built the emu on this site the only 1 thats tracer....den we all should be thankfull to him no matter how long does it take atleast he trying to help all of us. should not make any sily comet like that deckhead.

i think tracker is a top guy for giving up his time to sort a emu Dreambox fix but is there no-one else working on a similar fix in the UK ? .im not complianing im just wondering as it seems funny that i've not heard of any other person working on a fix.

oh and before some peep takes a pop ! i dont have the brains to do it myself i gladly admit to that ,,,but can you build a house on your own ??? horses for courses,,,,keep up the good work tracker ,,,much appreciated by all.

apreciated

All your hard work is appreciated we know its not an easy task and time consumming Look forward to the result.

I see Devcons post was removed, maybe we don't allow freedom of speech on this forum afterall :)

if i just have a ethernet cable can i get this emu to work. i have not got any other cables. plus how do i connect to a ftp, have never conected the box up before

if i just have a ethernet cable can i get this emu to work. i have not got any other cables. plus how do i connect to a ftp, have never conected the box up before

If your have a router you can connect the dreambox to it via ethernet. Assuming your PC is connected to the router too, then it will be able to talk to the dreambox.

Back