Emu now on final straight.

You take as long as it needs to trackermut im sure plenty of us can wait, your doing us a grand job

Is there a member here thats a bookie? LOL

No other forums are as good as this one, believe me i'm a member of most of them and this is number 1

:WORSHIP:

....sorry but sounds like u need to get out more LOL

FYI: exactly the same types of comments where flying around the PSP scene well over a year ago about this new custom FW that was coming out not long after the main scene coder at that time quit. that turned out well in the end.

see it now with the ps3, not what can i do but what can i have....and when?

If it can be engineered it can be reverse engineered (just don`t ask me i`m crap at coding nowadays bring back the C64 and a basic compiler).

A lot of us reckon you're full of shit what happened to the 24 hours deadlilne?

Yeahhh i now how it works sometimes.......some people cannot make it without television x for a few days .... they go nuts and just talk s*** up their ass.

But once again no one need to prove anything so i think we should give this member the Virgina media phone number so he can get some real sub......

Cheers
Calhordas

yes the work is advanced not work from scratch this has been ongoing for over18 months, we are not capable of doing this in the time scale of a couple of days a full new emu. what we have done is went back and added nagra 1 to our original work and will release for cable this as stated is a lot more than a cable fix.

I have to say I was never let down by this Forum. The keyroll plugin is the dogs and one of the members done the whole thing on his own. I can only say that this kind of dedication is hard to beat..Well done everybody...

trackermut - Thanks in advance.
A Big hand to you :Clap:

yes the work is advanced not work from scratch this has been ongoing for over18 months, we are not capable of doing this in the time scale of a couple of days a full new emu. what we have done is went back and added nagra 1 to our original work and will release for cable this as stated is a lot more than a cable fix.

Mate I'm not saying that you need it but our very own uber Mod Hackmax may be able to provide a few ponters if you need it.

Hi

all i am saying is..... if peeps willing to share the source code used on dw2.0 image emu pluggin then we could (not all but some) adapt/add new algorithm/functions/routines used in new keyroll method.

The trick on succesfull emu in fact this one, always add new functions to emu and not replace old by new..... as if providers decide to make a rollback on key update functions we will always have supported the old algo's

Calhordas

Progressing well today, will finish with beta and ensure 100 % correct. will complete and add to an image and release by end of weekend ( or for the DW image faith full i am sure there will be a quick add and recompile to this image ( sorry don't have access to there image to put straight in). Problem is should have been done on day one but emulator did not include nagra 1 as this is old news ( nagra 2 is supported plus all current encryption's a wee hint to topup tv next project), so we had to back track and add nagra 1. we have went the whole hog on this one so any further spanners in the work will be same day fixes.

Trackermut

Is ther anything we can do to help, I'm not saying this to speed things up, but rather to share the load / burden etc.

Rgrds

Tradman

Intresting to hear about the top up tv emu.

Anymore info on this?

Thanks have testers in cable provider ID's,.l dont thing dw community will wait or allow time for long for testing, so think in the main we will all be testers when released lol. like any first release some people will work like a dream but i am sure there will be rewrites ahead for others ( remember never used this cam for nargra 1 in uk before )

top up tv only project cant say there will be fix ( one of teams main members cant get sat or cable ,he always brings this up, so needs a lot of work and will be some time in the future if ever )

Last edited:
legend mate, hope it all works out and iff not atlest you gave it a shot, much apprciated by all"real DW members"

looking forward to this,fair play to ye,will this also be aimed at n2 and n3?

i dont think this is aimed at n3 as i dont belive n3 is cracked

Back