Emu now on final straight.

trackermut

Inactive User
Reaction score
Progressing well today, will finish with beta and ensure 100 % correct. will complete and add to an image and release by end of weekend ( or for the DW image faith full i am sure there will be a quick add and recompile to this image ( sorry don't have access to there image to put straight in). Problem is should have been done on day one but emulator did not include nagra 1 as this is old news ( nagra 2 is supported plus all current encryption's a wee hint to topup tv next project), so we had to back track and add nagra 1. we have went the whole hog on this one so any further spanners in the work will be same day fixes.

Last edited:
Progressing well today, will finish with beta and ensure 100 % correct. will complete and add to an image and release by end of weekend ( or for the DW image faith full i am sure there will be a quick add and recompile to this image ( sorry don't have access to there image to put straight in). Problem is should have been done on day one but emulator did not include nagra 1 as this is old news ( nagra 2 is supported plus all current encrypting a wee hint to topup tv), so we had to back track and add nagra 1. we have went the whole hog on this one so any further spanners in the work will be same day fixes.

Excellent mate.

A big thank you from the DW community:Clap:

:Cheers:

cheeky request can you incoporate gbox in!!!! :Cheers:

Legend!!:Clap::Cheers:

Can we get a paypal donation account setup for this dude??? seriously!?
Serious time and effort, without which we'd be up ze creek ;)

fantastic news! will this image work for the dbox2?

well done with all your hard effect and time cant thank you enough:Clap:

Good luck on the work mate, cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NO Donatons please. not our style

Please no thanks or donations, sorry this will not support gbox ( if you want to card share on sat this is the future its planned market and will share au key first c/s emu to do this ). we have our own reasons for ( also added into busy week new roll for tps in france to sort )altering to include nagra1 and the publicity will help getting cam out in public view.

out of intrest, is there a tit2 fix being worked on ? not too clued up on the fixes, been trying to work them out but get really lost. im at uni training to be a paramedic so hex and code loses me lol

looking forward to giving this a go good job sir. Ignore dencom (or should we say Mr Branson :D )

i cant believe some people they want everything now now now leave the lad alone and let him get on with it when its ready he will let us know i would like to thank all the kind people on this forum for giving me all the kind help they have give over the last few years my dbox up and running and i dont mind waiting for the keys to come out each time i iwsh the lad so much luck for this emu and i hope to try it when its ready :Clap::Clap::Clap:

really good to hear that trackermut thanks for all your hard work:Cheers:

agree. so worried that if he hired by vm :proud:

Legend!!:Clap::Cheers:

Can we get a paypal donation account setup for this dude??? seriously!?
Serious time and effort, without which we'd be up ze creek ;)

i think anyone making remarks on those's who work damn hard to help others should be kicked out of here.

Trackermut - there will always be abusers, majority of people here would love to be able to do what you can, god knows I wish I knew where to start. Dont let the idiots annoy you mate,

Well done on effort and hard work, and yes it takes as long as it takes no hassles:Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
flood dencon with pm's until he gets the hint he is a twat...

i think it shows caliber to delay and test and add more for future events if need be :)

Back