Electric bike conversion kits ?

Well I'm back got all my stuff to build my bike

Wow all I can say is the quality is way better than the crap I got before

The LCD controller has loads more options and it can revers the peddle assist as the old one I could only put the magnets on the left-hand side and it looked crap

So decided to take off my small chainring witch I never really use in the first place

So looks tidier and hidden

The conversion kit I got is made by Yose Power

Attachments

• 20200902_113929.jpg
    20200902_113929.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Well fingers crossed m8 going for a test ride tomorrow, got the battery form a different source, the fooker better charge afterward ;)

Well at least if it doesn't you won't have too sent the whole lot back. :)

Bet you were pleased then if quality was better.

Could be the photo but your middle now lower chain ring looks worn ? Always the first to go as its the one we are in the most.

Only got that on 12 Sep, 2019

And chasing my chain 2 times a year

Will have a look just incase :)

Well my test ride was fine , did 14 miles and on the LCD display it's dropped 1 bar , on the battery the display it's still full

Tried charging it for a few seconds and HURRAY !!! the red light came on to indicate it's charging

Still need to sort my back brake out as it's rubbing a little (spacers) but aport from that, everything looks fine yipppeeeee happy days ;)

Well have to tidy it up a little bit more and the back brake working fine now took a few spacers to line it up

Peddle assist never worked on the chain side but after looking about you can one to chsnge it over

Attachments

• 20200904_164523.jpg
    20200904_164523.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20200904_164534.jpg
    20200904_164534.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
Looks tidy pal glad you got all sorted after that f*ckwit messed you about.

Well have to tidy it up a little bit more and the back brake working fine now took a few spacers to line it up

Peddle assist never worked on the chain side but after looking about you can one to chsnge it over

Very tidy job 🙌🙌 I'm ashamed to put up pix of mine, it looks like a pikey special in comparison!!

took me ages to find this chart might come in handy

View attachment 129915

I assume this applies to standard Li Ion battery packs. Mine is LiFePO4, it starts at 56V, rapidly drops to 53 and remains there until it's about 90% depleted. Somewhere around 46V it cuts out as if someone pulled the plug out but there is very little warning.
It seems to be lasting quite well though, it will be 4 years old in January and I reckon it's still about 80% capacity. I do roughly 30km/week, usually flat out!

I came across this video that might have saved you a couple of quid @spud1966 .
I know I said my own one lacks aesthetics but it's not this bad lol!
The video is totally cringe-worthy, you have been warned!

Attachments

• ceb.mp4
    21.7 MB
Just playing about with my battery at the moment but a lot say don't run it down to 25% and fully charge it to 100% all the time

Do a full charge every 4 to 6 weeks to balance the cells out

Got it sust i think run it down to about 46 volt ish and charge it back to 51 to 52.6 = 80% to 85%

Did the maths and works out about 3 hours 20 mins

So hope my battery works forever lol

Just hit 315 miles and all looks good m8 ;)

just slapped some new forks on my bike as the old ones as was well hammered

Got them from a m8 and got some rockshox stickers from fleebay to make them look better lol

Still trying to tidy my cables up

Attachments

• 20200928_174512.jpg
    20200928_174512.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Back