Electric bike conversion kits ?

Here are the instructions

You will have to measure your drop out spaces

Just count how many cogs you have on your rear wheel Cassette if it's 7 you need a 7 freewheel ect

The one you posted is 135 to 142 mm that is a standard size

Plus get a 1000w as the batteries are cheaper

And go for a rear-wheel conversion as front-wheel ones are strange when your turning corners and get more spinouts

Attachments

• eKitMay2020.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 4
  • drop out `.PNG
    drop out `.PNG
    789.2 KB · Views: 3
  • drop out 2.PNG
    drop out 2.PNG
    860.8 KB · Views: 4
  • drop out 3.PNG
    drop out 3.PNG
    521.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here are the instructions

You will have to measure your drop out spaces

Just count how many cogs you have on your rear wheel Cassette if it's 7 you need a 7 freewheel ect

The one you posted is 135 to 142 mm that is a standard size

Plus get a 1000w as the batteries are cheaper

And go for a rear-wheel conversion as front-wheel ones are strange when your turning corners and get more spinouts

Mine is front wheel, bascally because when I fitted it a couple of there was less of a choice and I like my 8-speed Sram setup. I can't say cornering is affected much, and re. spin-outs, well it's not usually wet here so traction is seldom a problem. I felt the weight distribution was better too having the motor at the front.

How does UK customs view items ordered from Ali Express & the like? Here they have a (strictly enforced) €22 limit on goods imported from outside the EU, and how much duty + VAT they charge depends on (a) time of the month, (b) colour of the packaging and any other irrelevant excuse they can think up of to extort money out of us. As a result several overseas companies have arranged 'laundering' routes via various other EU countries to sneak stuff in. It seems to take an eternity but it's still quicker (and a lot cheaper) that waiting for customs in Lisbon to piss about doing whatever it is they do. Unfortunately Ali Express isn't one of them and a high percentage of stuff ordered from them just disappears.

Well ffs man i asked for £300 for the fooked battery , got a response from PayPal , the seller is willing to give you £29.99 for the freewheel

Iv already claimed for that

Will phone PayPal tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzz

uk customs are £32 i think but the seller will lower invoice for customs as its on his ad

Well if you don't want a rear-wheel conversion go for the front wheel one, very easy to setup

Plus get a torque arm as this will help to stop snapping your dropout on your front forks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well phoned PayPal and he did offer me £29.99 for the battery ffs

Now have to wait up to 10 days for them the review the case , Bloke on the phone said i will probably have to send the battery back to the seller zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is going to drag on for a few weeks now

Well phoned PayPal and he did offer me £29.99 for the battery ffs

Now have to wait up to 10 days for them the review the case , Bloke on the phone said i will probably have to send the battery back to the seller zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is going to drag on for a few weeks now

Sucks mate but youll either get a replacement or your money back. Your troubles have put me off converting my bike to a degree.

Cheers yip been a nightmare but not all sellers are like the scumbag I got mine from

Well got a reply the seller (paypal) is giving me a full refund ffs i just needed the battery sorted out

Going to phone Paypal tomorrow because i had to modify the pedal assistance to fit my bottom bracket and got some scratches on the back wheel

No doubt the plonker will bitch about this and ask to pay me less than the full refund

My quest still continues

Well got a reply the seller (paypal) is giving me a full refund ffs i just needed the battery sorted out

Going to phone Paypal tomorrow because i had to modify the pedal assistance to fit my bottom bracket and got some scratches on the back wheel

No doubt the plonker will bitch about this and ask to pay me less than the full refund

My quest still continues

Does that mean you have to undo all the spokes?

Never mind the seller bitching about scratches, you should be charging him for your time!! Can't you sk for a partial refund and source your own battery?

Going to phone Paypal tomorrow because i had to modify the pedal assistance to fit my bottom bracket and got some scratches on the back wheel.

My quest still continues

The item you bought is not fit for purpose whether you’ve used it or not so you should be entitled to a full refund. You are bound to get scratches on it, it’s a bike.
I would put it to him that you just want a partial refund for the battery and if he doesn’t want to do that then he’s he’s trying to be awkward and make you send it all back, because he knows the work that you’ve put in to set it all up. Twat🙄

Well phoned Paypal and told him about the scratches and the peddle assistant modifications

They have told me I'm still covered and have to post the full kit back the plonker zzzzzzz

I've just had a quick look at Trustpilot and it seems you're not alone with all 3 of your issues @spud1966 ; no freewheel, knackered battery and zero comm's.
Someone did have a degree of success by visiting the premises in person, albeit an unpleasant experience for him.
I see they claim to be in Glenrothes yet their phone number appears to be from Aldershot area.
Dodgy AF!
I trust you will be posting your experience on TP to help balance out the obvious shills.....

Well going to get it picked up tomorrow and delivered by Wednesday no later than 12pm to the plonker

Ended up using DLP service as they don't mind taking lithium batteries as long as you declare it on the order form

Cost me £22 to post but don't mine long as this nightmare ends and i get my full refund

Iv took pics as well rapping the pices up lol

It's a sad state of affairs m8, you had done a really good job of it. Hopefully you will have better luck if you do it again.

Cheers m8 soon as i get my refund going to order it again but from a different place

Having a look about i can probs save about £60 to £70

Bloke on ebay is selling a battery for £260 good rep

And get the rest of the kit for about £220 - £240

But i know this plonker is going to bitch and make the case longer to complete for a refund

Back