ebay help

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have purchased an item costing £70 from eBay and paid through PayPal, this was over a week ago so I contacted the business seller as I had no tracking number.

I had a reply giving me a tracking number with a delivery company called yodel and saying that it was delivered. On my laptop I got the following results from my tracking number.

Parcel delivered Nantgarw home delivery 14th Jul 2015 13:28
Parcel received by local delivery courier Nantgarw home delivery 14th Jul 2015 08:08
Parcel out for delivery Nantgarw home delivery 14th Jul 2015 07:34
Scanned as part of secure process Nantgarw service centre 14th Jul 2015 05:41
Parcel received at service centre Nantgarw service centre 14th Jul 2015 05:39
Despatched from service centre Borehamwood service centre 13th Jul 2015 18:54

I will contact the delivery service tomorrow. There was nothing on the page regarding signature but on my mobile using the app it says your parcel requires a signature - Your parcel has been delivered.

Off course there is no icon to press to see a signature so I just want to know where I stand with eBay and PayPal rules on recovering my loss there was also no address on the site to show where it went.

Thanks

If your not happy and you paid using PayPal then you can open a dispute..you will get nowhere contacting yodel so don't even bother there's no point go straight to eBay and open a dispute..
You will get your money back.

'Yodel are shite, Ive had the same crack saying parcels delivered when they havent been, usually get delivered the next day or day after

Yes or your delivery has gone home with the courier....
I don't understand how the hell Yodel are still in buissness..

Thanks all I will open a dispute, when I purchased it there was no mention of what delivery service company that was being used. Hermes are just as bad if not worse.

Hello

Its normal now, in china lot of sellers send one tracking number to multiple people and send product to only one. Try to contact delivery company and ask them to send you confirmed information about delivery adress. Then open case on Ebay and writte there it was fraud. When you open case seller is usually not able to make business wich cost him money also when you left wrong feedback seller have to pay some fee in % to normal sellers fee.

You can also try to contact seller that he made mistake and it was probably delivered to wrong adress (if it is not fraud from seller).

Anyway i think you ll get your money back, ebay got much better buyer protection than Aliexpress

start a dispute with ebay

i had summat simaler the other week and got refunded
about 24 hours later when i started dispute
im still waiting for the package to arrive

Hello

Its normal now, in china lot of sellers send one tracking number to multiple people and send product to only one. Try to contact delivery company and ask them to send you confirmed information about delivery adress. Then open case on Ebay and writte there it was fraud. When you open case seller is usually not able to make business wich cost him money also when you left wrong feedback seller have to pay some fee in % to normal sellers fee.

You can also try to contact seller that he made mistake and it was probably delivered to wrong adress (if it is not fraud from seller).

Anyway i think you ll get your money back, ebay got much better buyer protection than Aliexpress

Some poor advice there. Do what AJT and Magnu420 suggest.

Back