E74 error :(

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
my xbox has died :(

while im not really bothered, my son is nearly suicidal.

i cant be arsed trying to fix it, M$ repaired a RRoD about 3 years ago on it, but, my gamertag is corrupted on the hard drive, cos im banned from live, and itll only work on this one console, same with a few of my gamesaves, namely burnot paradise, wwhich i completed to 98%, have EVERY car and addon pack, then one day refused to boot any more (original disk)

is there any way i can get this data on the drive, and 'uncorrupt' it so itll work on another console, especially the gamertag and burnout save, as my online gamer score is around 3000, but on the console its about 5800

i have another console here, that came back from M$ a while back, and has never been used since, and a spare HDD, is there any way i can recover my data for use on another console, or will i have to 'start over' :(

Sorry to hear that mate, i do have a data transfer cable if that will come in of any use maybe one of the "bods" can confirm? if so you can have it, but i can't find the bloody disk that goes with it, some one gave it to me for free and i can't put my hands on it for now.....but if you need it and it can be of any use then hola at me (sounds like there won't be one going for sale now then...good job eh?....i'll go bump that thread though mate)

i got a data transfer cable here if u need it posting digi m8,wouldnt mind it posting back though..

just send a pm if u need it

cheers for all the replies peeps, i have one of these, can i use that?

hd_adapter.jpg

i've never had any success using them to connect a xbox 360 drive too, pc used to bomb out all the time....

Back