dw2 image question

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
have flashed dw image to dream but only get fta all other channels are blank
now when i see the info bar there is a key in bottom left corner does this mean the channel is locked ?
have read about the fta box being ticked or unticked so this might be my problem can some tell me the prosses to find the fta box ssetup - expert please so i can check see if this is the problem
many thanks

have flashed dw image to dream but only get fta all other channels are blank
now when i see the info bar there is a key in bottom left corner does this mean the channel is locked ?
have read about the fta box being ticked or unticked so this might be my problem can some tell me the prosses to find the fta box ssetup - expert please so i can check see if this is the problem
many thanks

Depends on what image you used mate, as far as i know unless stated the dw image needs the lates update to it via ftp, you need to replace rom7, rom10 and rom all in you var/keys folder on you dreambox. hope that helps. There is another image in the download section with the new roll implemented so try downloading that and it should do the trick.

There is another image in the download section with the new roll implemented so try downloading that and it should do the trick.
many thanks for reply
if you mean the modded image this is the one that i flashed to box m8
as said i think it is because the subbed channels are locked ( key sign ) but cannot find how to unlock if that sounds right coming from a thick git like me lol

Try pressing the blue button m8 and restarting the cam.

How did you flash the image?

If you used Dreamup then you should have selected NO when it asks if you want to flash erase after flash.

If you selected YES then the settings will have went to default (like a factory reset) and all the new roms will have been deleted.

How did you flash the image?

If you used Dreamup then you should have selected NO when it asks if you want to flash erase after flash.

If you selected YES then the settings will have went to default (like a factory reset) and all the new roms will have been deleted.

doh doh doh

Back