Dw 2010 fifa world cup

Trust me to get the team us English hate lol, still not too bad tho. Germany for champs

well now we know the groups im available to play a few of mine 2moro night!!!

how do we join them groups anyway never had a look yet!!!

cg010169 === Chile
robc11 === Germany
Baaheeduk === Spain
big hol === Italy
Dutcho === Portugal
JJp2701 === Mexico
Mfcgavmfc === Brazil
Zamzing === Nigeria
Nani121 === Denmark
dilly1066 === France

seemed i counted someone twice, As we only have 11. If i've missed someone out just leave a post. As multi groups could be a bit tricky with 11, unless we get another, im thinking will be 2 groups. One with 5 the other having 6, top two going through.

The groups will be drawn in a bit.
Details will be posted, as i'll make the groups in fifa then post the league names and passwords

What team have i ended up with cant see it anywhere ?

What team have i ended up with cant see it anywhere ?

sorry about that fella, knew i forgot someone and couldn't put my finger on who it was lol, good job i had all the details down on paper.

You are in Group A and your team is..............Holand

sorry about that fella, knew i forgot someone and couldn't put my finger on who it was lol, good job i had all the details down on paper.

You are in Group A and your team is..............Holand

Thanks for that bud quite happy with Holland now "BRING IT ON"

By the way anyone who needs to add me my Addy is MJAY1335

anyone from group A available tonite?

al be online in bout 10mins

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

anyone from group A available tonite?

al be online in bout 10mins

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Might get on late tonight i'm off to watch the Mighty reds in the second leg of the playoffs. IM bricking it.
COME ON YOU REDS

Anyone in group B im able to play any night really, after 8 ish. Im on tonight but want to get some practise in first tho

top of the league and your noooooo!

2 cracking games there between Brazil and mexico!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Anyone in group B im able to play any night really, after 8 ish. Im on tonight but want to get some practise in first tho
rob i'll play you 2moro after 8 like, get the 1st 2 games out the way, i cant play for shite with italy, need some practice too!!!

rob i'll play you 2moro after 8 like, get the 1st 2 games out the way, i cant play for shite with italy, need some practice too!!!

Ok mate no probs im on call with work so may get called out but should be ok i think, Germany are pants im gonna get kicked out i reckon lol

I know someone else who would like to join in but he aint a forum member. So if you will allow him to play let me know which team and group he will be allocated and i'll pass it on.
His PS3 name is t1mm1ns

Back