Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dw 2010 fifa world cup

just out of curiosity how you gunna choose who gets what team??

im gonna fix it, so i win lol

Will be 2 pots. First one will have the players and the second will have all the teams in the world cup.
So will draw out a member, then pair out that person with a team from the 2nd pot until everyone has a team.

As for the groups not fully decided yet as it goes on how many we have come monday. It's at 11 so far so looks like 3 groups, first 2 go through. They will place each team in there group twice.
I was thinking first 4 random members drawn out, go into group 1, then next 4 into group 2 and so on.

sounds like a plan to me, if theres only 11 of us tho would it not be better to pick the top 11 teams so that its abit fairer on each player, instead of 1 person playing with a crap team and the other with brazil!!!

doesn't matter to me anyway coz im fantastic at it, NOT haha!!!

understand what you sating, abt a level playing field. I got sweden in the last comp which didn't do me any favours lol. I think people are at different levels of fifa so sometimes can work in your favour for a good player to end up with a crap team.
Don't get me wrong if people wanted the top 11 teams, would be via the fifa rankings then could sort that out. Personally i like the idea that i could get Iran, even tho for the love of god i hope i don't.

well either way works like, aslong as you dont get spain, coz we'll all think you fixed it lol!!!!!

well either way works like, aslong as you dont get spain, coz we'll all think you fixed it lol!!!!!

I got spain in the last one, thats how i won probs pmsl. im up for anything, just aslong as i dont get usa or the like they are shite lol:banana:

seems theres only a select few willing to play it it would make more sense to go with the top 11 or however many end up participating!

tbh i thought we would get more than 11, if we could make 16 then great. I think we got more now that the last tourny though, should still be a great laugh tho :)

we have 13 so far who are interested this is curtain call for anyone else who's interested.
upto now there will be 4 groups, 1 group of four the rest will have 3 in. Play each other twice, top 2 will go into the knock out stage

The teams and groups you have been entered into will be done tomorrow about 6ish and will be posted here

cg010169 === Chile
robc11 === Germany
Baaheeduk === Spain
big hol === Italy
Dutcho === Portugal
JJp2701 === Mexico
Mfcgavmfc === Brazil
Zamzing === Nigeria
Nani121 === Denmark
dilly1066 === France

seemed i counted someone twice, As we only have 11. If i've missed someone out just leave a post. As multi groups could be a bit tricky with 11, unless we get another, im thinking will be 2 groups. One with 5 the other having 6, top two going through.

The groups will be drawn in a bit.
Details will be posted, as i'll make the groups in fifa then post the league names and passwords

Had to repick my team as Chile aren't on the fifa 2010 list, so now i have Mexico, was hopping i got England but i'll have to deal with it.

Games are 5 minutes halfs

The groups are

Group A

Fifa details,
league name dw2010cupa
password letmeplay

Cg010169
Baaheeduk
JJP2701
MFCGAVMFC
Markone
dilly1006

Group B

Fifa details,
league name dw2010cupb
password letmeplay

Robc11
Bighol
Dutcho
Zamzing
Nani121

I am in the second group, but won't play any games, it's just to montior if all games have been played and to see who finishes second.

The usernames are listed above with who is in each group. Once you have joined the league in Fifa, best way to sort out your games is to PM a member in your league and sort out a time that suits you both to play you games.

In the result of games being lost due to internet/server issues which can happen on fifa. The best way is to then arrange another game by sending him an invite for a pvt game. Then posting the result or taking a photo of the score with your camera phone, if you don't trust them lol

Once the league stage is over, The team who is top of group A will play the runner up of group B and Winner of group B will play the runner up of group A.

The DW FIFA world cup is now open, Thanks for the people who have entered and wish everyone the best with your teams but im gonna win lol

Back