DVB-t Dongle Driver - PLEASE HELP

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
I Did have a quick scan to see if there was a thread on this already, No Luck though. Can anyone help with this??
I Can't find a driver for my dongle!!??
The make of the dongle is 'Prosoloo'. I checked out their website and downloaded what they said was the driver. It was a copy of 'BlazeDTV3.5' [which I installed] and my dongle still isn't recognized by blazetv or recognized by device manager???
There's an option to 'select device' on the blazetv console/interface but it won't respond. Selected 'Options' where there's a similar option but it's greyed-out!?? In 'Device Manager' I got the dreaded yellow exclamation mark....Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun....Tried using automtic updates to find the driver, but can't find anything compatible?? The last time i had a problem like this it was a USB adapter/PCI card, and it was busted. Could my dongle be broken or is this a common problem with these 'cheap from china, ordered on ebay' dongles??
P.S,
I was also wandering if I have to use BlazeTv or is there a way to use VLC??
Thanx, Cheers and GodSpeed!

I think I cracked it! I've been serching for years [honestly!] there's a site -

DVB-T USB dongle driver

And you can download the driver and it's perfectly safe!

everything's working OK, But I can't find any channels at the moment and this has never been a problem in the past as I am right by the local 'Killvay Hill' Transmitter! so I'm not holding my breathe.......But the download was fine [No nasty attachments] thought I'd stick the Link up coz I noticed millions of people looking for this same driver.

cheers ive been looking for a driver for this for ages will report back

Found 60 channels MINT!
you maye get a 'install hotfix first' type message. just go into device manager and update the driver manualy directng the driver update wizard to the 'files' folder.

Hey gritz, I only got a cracked version of BlazeDTV and the brightness slider adjuster thingy is knackered so the picture is too dark. Every time I try and adjust the slider it just moves back to zero. You couldn't recommend some decent software for watching telly with this dongle?
I got VLC but I'm a bit of a novice and I'm not sure how to get it to work with this?
Cheers!

Back