Dvb monkey

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 328.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

:) :) :)

At last, dont like that last bit though about the sellers balance, surely they will just put them minus in their account and credit the funds to me ???

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 328.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

:) :) :)

At last, dont like that last bit though about the sellers balance, surely they will just put them minus in their account and credit the funds to me ???

Thats good news m8 pleased you got your cash back. The last bit sounds like good news to me because from the sounds of it paypal are going to be taking action against dvb monkeys paypal account.

Is there any decent supplier of 500T's in the UK ,I've given up on the Chinese guys,just cant trust them anymore.

Arn't DVB seller and DVB Monkey both the same outfit? I thought their clone boxes were actually pretty well put together. They waste money with the crappy manual box and leads they send with it, i'd rather have it a little cheaper and not have these xmass cracker contents.

The BIG problem with them is the psu's are awful and undervolt. I have ordered many dm500c from the 2 above sellers and now always replace the psu's and chuck the ones they supply in the bin.

I know it sounds to simple to be true but you all having faults with your boxes should pop along to Tesco or Argos and pick up a £7 12v psu. It may just be your fix!

Hope this helps

Arn't DVB seller and DVB Monkey both the same outfit? I thought their clone boxes were actually pretty well put together. They waste money with the crappy manual box and leads they send with it, i'd rather have it a little cheaper and not have these xmass cracker contents.

The BIG problem with them is the psu's are awful and undervolt. I have ordered many dm500c from the 2 above sellers and now always replace the psu's and chuck the ones they supply in the bin.

I know it sounds to simple to be true but you all having faults with your boxes should pop along to Tesco or Argos and pick up a £7 12v psu. It may just be your fix!

Hope this helps

It's more the fact that guys on here never recieve a box at all after waiting months and then having to open disputes with paypal to get there money back

Have dvb monkey become dreambox. me suddenely as i have been directed there .Anyway the story goes like this bought blackbox 500s faulty within two months,advised by ticket ystem to send to their uk agent buying things in Blackburn box arrived safely and was checked faulty awaiting replacement to be sent since january .Does anyone know if dvb monkey "jen" is the same person as dreambox.me "jen" seems im being given the run around.Anyone have the ear of these people and can help me get my box or money back

alot of them dodgy websites redirect to the same sites all over, have a look at wholesale fake designer stuff you will notice the same thing happens

Got my two blackboxes after 3.5 months wait, with no reply to my inquiries to dvbmonkey before the boxes where actually sent from China. They seem to be working fine, green pcb if that counts for anything. Think I got a good bargain, but the total lack of communication during the long wait for delivery was bad. They should be honest about delivery time and answer inquiries.

Hi

Just joined up to add myself to the 'I've been scammed by these mugs' list.
Ordered a box back in November. Took 4 weeks to arrive.
Was faulty.
Sent it back to Blackburn by mid December.

Still waiting.
I *eventually* had a reply to my numerous Support Tickets last month saying sorry for the delay and a new one is being sent out, logistics dept will give me a tracking number soon.

Still nothing.

Too late to open a dispute with Paypal...they won't help me, and my credit cards only covers transactions over £100.

Looks like my £67 has disappeared into the Chinese economy.

Dear guys

DMM said that they have reported UK and ireland customs to look out for brown raped up boxes with gift written on it and the value of the box for customs is £159,you will see shortly 1 and 2 3 and 4 will all stop they are taking action agents dvb monkey,dvbs,are connected with buying things limited
i always get my boxes from DMM SELLER original with :banana: peace of mind

zulfi

fake and dodgy sellers

these people are dodgy. i bought a box from them and recieved a faulty one. then sent many e-mails but never recieved any answer. so guys just stop buying from them as they are only interested in recieveing money.

Well here's an update.

Still no box or refund.

However, my creating lots of support tickets with profanities in seemed to provoke a reaction, they told me to email sales, which I did.

From the broken english I have gotten in the email conversation theyve asked me for delivery information (which I provided), and they have said that they need to get confirmation of the box being sent back, and not to get my hopes up.
Apparently they have broken ties with buyingthings now (both sides state money is owed), and they said that they probably wont be anything they can do, but they will try and see.

Here is my experience, waited 2 weeks and still no delivery. Put a claim in to paypal. Delivered next week. Worked fine and still does. So ordered another one a few weeks ago. Delivered in 5 days. Maybe just lucky, but after all these complaints will go elsewhere in the future. Nagra permitting..lol

hi all my first experience of buying a linux box,i could not have choosen a worse person to buy from,although i received the box,it turn out to be a sat box,i clearly ordered cable,to make matters worse it did not work.i also after contacting them received no repies what so ever. lesson learned the hard way. i will also tarnish there name wherever i go. so peeps steer clear,cheap is not always the way to go.

Last edited:
Dvb monkey are scaming people times are hard at the moment steer well clear of these traders everyone wants your money with nothing in return buyer beware

Back