Dvb monkey

as somebody a few threads ago said, stick to UK suppliers, i have said that the quality control of their boxes are unreal

ive used buyingthings who some say are the uk version of dvbmonkey
they took over 4 weeks to deliver from hong kong
i was under the impression that they had uk stock
apart from the wait everything was fine

I have found that my Dreambox500c which i purchased from dvbmonkey,works great in my bedroom which has a weak signal..my Nokia dbox2 wouldn`t work at all on the same connection but works on downstairs connection fine..I`ve had it a month now nearly and i`m still impressed.

This is exactly why i wanted to order from the uk.

nothing but hassle from abroad imo.

I`m praising the box i received from Dvbmonkey not knockin it..It`s got a brilliant tuner..works great on a weak signal..unlike my Nokia dbox2..i recommend buying from dvbmonkey in Hong Kong.i think all boxes are comin from China now anyway as they are all clones.
Mines better than my Nokia Dbox2 and at half the price..

I got my DM500c from DVB Monkey also. Like others, mine seems fine in the short time I've had it, but the delivery and communication were terrible.

Mine took two months to come!

Cheers.

I got my 2 DM500c from DVB Monkey also works grate no issue will delivery

all DM500 are clones guys, they all have nxt(philips) tuners if you are buying new ones, just stay away from orange pcb dreamboxes and you "should" be ok

I too decided to try DVBmonkey as they where offering very cheap Receivers"!

And has the saying goes"! Pay peanuts and you will get monkey's"! cut a long story short, The receiver was faulty, contacted them regarding it and up until today no reply"!

I will stay well clear of them for sure"!

Wish I had seen this thread before ordering 5 on saturday :(

To be honest I should of expected as much for that price, I will let you know when they arrive and condition.

Grrrr......

5 boxes at once? big family i guess

You would guess right, I only actually needed 4 but there was an offer on 5 for £328 so got a spare, looks like I might be needing it going by some of the reports on here !!!

This may have been posted before, but I strongly recommend DVBSeller. My box arrived within 5 days using EMS. They were even kind enough to declare the value as $20 to skip out on customs fees for me :p

This may have been posted before, but I strongly recommend DVBSeller. My box arrived within 5 days using EMS. They were even kind enough to declare the value as $20 to skip out on customs fees for me :p

They work out more or less the same price aswell, oh well I just wont hold my breath.....

Hi Guys, im new to the Forum.

Does anyone have a contact for this DVBMonkey crowd? I ordered a box in October, it arrived faulty, was sent to buyingthings in Blackburn on 9th December, didnt hear anything about it until 4th Jan when i got an email to say my box had been posted. Ive still not received it and have sent countless emails, ive not had a response on one of them.

I have just opened a paypal dispute to try and get my money back.

Having read through this tread i see that some people have experienced similar problems, any suggestions on how i get my money back off these Gangsters?

go to china, have fun with their mafia?

thats about it lol

Wish I had seen this thread before ordering 5 on saturday :(

To be honest I should of expected as much for that price, I will let you know when they arrive and condition.

Grrrr......

Mate let me know if you hear anything from this crowd. Ive been trying for weeks and not heard anything. Does anyone have a number to contact this Seiko character on? Paypal only give 45 days from date of purchase to open a dispute so Ive basically been stroked £70 for my D500.

when dealing with china you have to expect to loose your money, the bonus is if it comes or not lol

Back