dsi help v1.4.1e

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have 2 dsi,s running v1.4.1e for my kids and have the pale blue v1.4 ttdsi carts with 2gb sd cards but cannot get any to work, tried all software ie ysmenu and the original v1.18 from ndstti.com etc, am i best buying r4i carts or different carts as they want moshi monsters game?????

I have there ds lites running perfect with the ndstt carts and moshi game but i cannot get there dsi to run the software or any game so no idea where im going wrong???

any help much appreciated. Thanks

the 1.4 dstti card will only work on a dslite or dsi running firmware 1.4 or below.

i don't think these cards can be updated to work on newere dsi's.

acekard2i's work well with latest AKAIO firmware on.. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Buzzer ill have to purchase 2 of these then but no chance of receiving these before xmas?? :(

i doubt it m8....

doesnt seem to be any uk sellers since the cards got declared illegal.. :(

ok thanks, just having a look now to see if i can get any on next day delivery etc??? I have found them at priceangels for £8.97 with free shipping but cant see expected delivery times?? is that a good price

be carefull which card you buy from priceangels,
they sell clones as well proper cards....

problem with clones is they don't alway work with futre firmware and cards cant be updasted either...

for instance.
this card is missing the A.P sticker and is almost certainly fake.

this card is more likely to be genuine...

i have also heard stories of peeple ordering the geniune card and getting fakes cards from there....

i'm sure there is a thread on it here.....

might be worth paying the extra couple of quid and trying somewher like here.

they used to be uk(ish) based and delivered quickly.

but that site is not totally safe either, heard stories of dodgy sd cards from there....

ps,

i'm not reccomended either of those sites,
only posted because the cheap acekard from priceangels looks fake.. ;)

ok thanks for that ill avoid priceangels an look to find another supplier.

Back