Dreamteam banter thread ;)

If you can't view the XLS as some of you may not have excel or similar here it is in web page format.

mkmagik786 said:
If you can't view the XLS as some of you may not have excel or similar here it is in web page format.

excellent mate ,works perfect thanks for that :eatarrow:

mkmagik786 said:

Good one mate, I actually prefer it in the wep page format even though I have excel too, I dunno what it is, I guess it looks better or summit, cheers mate :drink:

Rep added :)

Wiz said:
Would u look at that, the cream is startin to rise to the top......;)

So what the hell does that make me ( The Simpsons ) :CRYBABY: i might just sack myself next week lol

Paul-K said:
So what the hell does that make me ( The Simpsons ) :CRYBABY: i might just sack myself next week lol

You'd be as well going back to springfield and crawling under the nearest big stone, : big crow LOL

Ive got a cheek, lol, iam not much better lol, COME ON THE GERS, oop's ! they arent even in it, hehe !

would u belive it flipping pacal cygan has scored 2 for the gunners 2 night, well done to anybody with him in your team..............

team value and tolers tosspots witha good start to the 3rd week then....my time will come.....but maybe after the end of the season...lol

so, do we just stick with the weekly totals files in this thread from now on and just disregard the other thread that dutcho started for the weekly totals ???

I think wiz will be posting the weekly totals in the other thread once he decides which way is the easiest for him. this last week was a one off i think.

whats hapening with this weeks totals are they goin up or are they already up and i cant see them

Dutcho said:
Coz they go up after the weekend m8 ;)

Yes but what about week 2, isnt this week 2 and after this weekend thats week 3 ?

I only see one weekly total link posted in the other thread and thats the 1st week one ???

nice one guys ;)

i like the webpage version alot

who does the webpage version and maybe i could give you a little ftp account with a subdomain all you need to do is uplaod then ?

let me know

and woo hoo 8th position is not to bad, steady points so far ;)

who is crew and simpsons ... you guys need to catch up ;)

The web page version is quite simple. Just open the spreadsheet and do a save as web page. Well thats in office 2003 - i assume office xp and office 2000 will do the same.

It creates all the html files for you.

Job done!

Back