Dreamteam banter thread ;)

breeze said:
Dutcho / mkmagik786
Would it be possible to put a auto adding league table on the spreadsheet? or is that beyond the realms of possibility?

You can select the table tab then highligh all the team names and all the points totals only. Now go to data/sort. Click on no header row at the bottom. Select column F in sort by, then click descending.

The table tab will now show full league standings in order.

I'll see if i can fidldle with the speadsheet to make it easier.

Wiz/Dutcho,

Right... i've added a simple macro to the table sheet. When you update the players points the values in the table change. so click on the SORT button in the table sheet and it will auto sort it in descending order.

Check it and see if its worth using for you.

Its not much, but give me a little time and i'll see if i can make the spreadsheet a little improved. Don't hold ya breath though......lol.

Iam getting this problem (see attachment).

How do I get it to stop displaying this ?

for those who don't know where the security is.

tools/macro/security - set it to low or medium.

mkmagik786 said:
Wiz/Dutcho,

Right... i've added a simple macro to the table sheet. When you update the players points the values in the table change. so click on the SORT button in the table sheet and it will auto sort it in descending order.

Check it and see if its worth using for you.

Its not much, but give me a little time and i'll see if i can make the spreadsheet a little improved. Don't hold ya breath though......lol.

Nice work m8 :salute:

Wiz/Dutcho,
Take a look and see if it's of use - please read PM for explanation of how it should work.

It should be up to date of this weeks points as well.

There are a couple of mistakes on teh spreadsheet above. I'll sort them out and repost tonight.

Right league table was a bit out of wack - Nutty's Dogs, Team Value and Jonty dog had someone elses points.

This is the right version now.

Wiz,
Even more updated - should give you the weeklys you want and i've added a simple bit for Transfers. Details PM'ed to ya as theres a little bit of work needed.

Let me know if you can use it!

Back