Dreamteam banter thread ;)

mkmagik786 said:
The web page version is quite simple. Just open the spreadsheet and do a save as web page. Well thats in office 2003 - i assume office xp and office 2000 will do the same.

It creates all the html files for you.

Job done!

oh, you've spoilt the magic, Magic. :)

The Bard said:
oh, you've spoilt the magic, Magic. :)

but obviously i didn't do it that way! It actually took me 13hrs creating those web pages myself.......do you believe that?

Is the magic back....?

Mickie D said:
and woo hoo 8th position is not to bad, steady points so far ;)

who is crew and simpsons ... you guys need to catch up ;)

The simpsons are mine i've attached a team photo we took before the season started :Hit:

Dutcho said:
But surly you have stolen the Muppets team.... LOL

Hey guy's Paul's using ringer's...

No No Borrowed is the word your looking for on loan

i've gotta be making a move up the table this week - Good old heskey - first day back and bags a brace.

Awwww man iam the donkey of the week :Dunce: LOL, oh well, maybe next week this will be me -->> : mr ed :

Dutcho said:
Doubt it, ok he might be able to score a goal or two but he will first have to battle with sherers ego and then get some service anyways ;)
Service will come from Solano........:cry:.....;)

When's the first set of transfers coming in.

Only playing with half a team!

kam71

we use the sun rules

There are TWO Transfer Windows in Dream Team - one in October and one in January.

The first Transfer Window will run from 00:00 GMT on Tuesday 4 October 2005 to 12.45pm GMT on Saturday 15 October 2005 (UK time), with transfers taking effect from eligible games played on Saturday 15 October 2005. The second Transfer Window will run from 00:00 GMT on Friday 20 January 2006 to 7.45pm GMT on Wednesday 1 February 2006 (UK time), with transfers taking effect from eligible games played on Wednesday 1 February 2006.

for more info have a look h**p://www.dreamteamfc.com/dtfc05i/servlet/OpenFSELogin?homename=dtfc05i&language=ENGLISH&aff_id=275&CMP=AFC-sun

Back