Dreamteam banter thread ;)

Dutcho said:
Blame the beer, it is evil and should be banished :)

Shame on you Blaming Beer i've been drinking the stuff for years and it's a it's getting quite cold outside now dont you think, soon be time for santa what where we on about ah yes Beer done me no harm at all .

Ok guy's n gals....firstly may i apologise for the unforgivable ommisions from the list of teams for this years league...namely Dogs Nuts and Taffy, you are both in there now :)....but still not near the top of the league...;)

Hopefully by next weeks results both Dutcho (whose hard work in creating the spreadsheet for this should not go unmentioned) and myself should have ironed out the problems noted this week.

Sorry again for the first weeks showing and thanks 4 keeping patient guys.

Regards

Wiz

I just realised two of my team are chuffing injured until the end of september. Now that makes me wonder when transfers are!!!

Anyone?

Wiz/Dutcho,

Just realised i've had 3 points snatched away from me - Got given 0 for cisse inj the totals, but he scored 3. Do you think i'd have owned up if he'd been given 6 in stead of 3....hmmmmm

lol...

Cheers Dutcho - if you want a hand with anything let me know - i'll be glad to help out if you need.

I'll have little play around and see if i can get it to auto addd up etc - if thats what you mean!

Ahh its already auto adding up players to teams - What else do you need doing?

Wiz said:
Ok guy's n gals....firstly may i apologise for the unforgivable ommisions from the list of teams for this years league...namely Dogs Nuts and Taffy, you are both in there now :)....but still not near the top of the league...;)

Hopefully by next weeks results both Dutcho (whose hard work in creating the spreadsheet for this should not go unmentioned) and myself should have ironed out the problems noted this week.

Sorry again for the first weeks showing and thanks 4 keeping patient guys.

Regards

Wiz

cheers m8

but can you change my team name please its taffy's flock

Dutcho / mkmagik786
Would it be possible to put a auto adding league table on the spreadsheet? or is that beyond the realms of possibility?

Back