Dreamteam banter thread ;)

yes thomo, u get 2 chances to change a maximum of 3 players, the only stipulation is u can only do it in the transfer window and your team still cant go over 40 mill

hatab said:
yes thomo, u get 2 chances to change a maximum of 3 players, the only stipulation is u can only do it in the transfer window and your team still cant go over 40 mill

Cheers hatab :)

so whens the transfer windows then, I dunno when they are as iam sure most people dont either ?

also, so your saying that over the entire season you can only change 3 players, correct ?

ffs thomo you have only had them buggers 1 week lol

only joking m8

its about november and feb 06 the windows, u will get warning when its coming up, u could look on the sun web site cos thats what we use as the template.

u always give me a good laugh m8............

hatab said:

only joking m8

its about november and feb 06 the windows, u will get warning when its coming up, u could look on the sun web site cos thats what we use as the template.

iam glad iam a clown for you ya t*t :mad: , you have to remember that not everyone knows whats going on with these dreamteam things if they have never tried it before, and I dont take your comment as a joke !

Ok ppl calm down, I'm sure that hatab's comments where ment not to upset anyone but just as friendly banter. I for one have no problem in you asking questions.

Let's just stick to football here ;)

@Dog's nutz, my bad m8 ;) I sent a late sheet to Wiz with the amended teams on, it will be updated asap ;) You wont miss out on any points though.

But wait a min you posted in the do not post here part...pmsl ;) na kidding m8 it will get updated asap :)

dreamteam ???

hi guy's just looking at the scores to see how peps are getting on and i could not see my team there anyone know why.
my team name is taffy's flock

Top of the the league

Long way to go but what a start!Catch me if you can.{Big micks boys}

Well im well pleased The Simpsons are second from bottom i hope to improve next week and claim last place :banana: Well i have to say that as there's a conspiracy to stop me winning i need to get my silver foil hat on to stop Wiz reading my Mmmmmmmmm Beeeer Donuts Must kill all other teams :Cheers:

I think my points are a little wrong, I got 8 points for Couch i should be a big fat 0..

Team Value
Kirkland West Brom Goalkeeper £2.0m 13 13
Upson Birmingham Defender £2.5m 4 4
Cygan Arsenal Defender £2.0m 0 0
Goma Fulham Defender £1.5m 0 0
Cunningham Birmingham Defender £2.0m 8 8
Hleb Arsenal Midfielder £4.0m 5 5
S Wright-Phillips Chelsea Midfielder £5.5m 2 2
Ronaldo Manchester Utd Midfielder £5.5m 0 0
Crespo Chelsea Striker £4.5m 8 8
Crouch Liverpool Striker £3.5m 0 0
Van Nistelrooy Manchester Utd Striker £7.0m 8 8
TOTAL 48

God im honest

hatab said:

only joking m8

thomson said:
iam glad iam a clown for you ya t*t :mad: , you have to remember that not everyone knows whats going on with these dreamteam things if they have never tried it before, and I dont take your comment as a joke !

@thomson

i wasn't going to even both replying to this post but as u bad posted me i will

can i draw your attention to the thread topic " Dreamteam BANTER thread ;) "

if your humour level is so low or your sensitivity is so low then perhaps this is not the part of the forum you should be in.
if u notice i did put "lol" at the end of the first line AND put "only joking" !!!!!
if this is not enough for u to realise that it is said in jest then god help everybody else on the forum, they will all have black marks from u !!!!!

i also anwsered your question !!!!!!!!!!

i wont get into a slanging match about this, as it is my last word on the matter.

hatab said:
@thomson

i wasn't going to even both replying to this post but as u bad posted me i will

can i draw your attention to the thread topic " Dreamteam BANTER thread ;) "

if your humour level is so low or your sensitivity is so low then perhaps this is not the part of the forum you should be in.
if u notice i did put "lol" at the end of the first line AND put "only joking" !!!!!
if this is not enough for u to realise that it is said in jest then god help everybody else on the forum, they will all have black marks from u !!!!!

i also anwsered your question !!!!!!!!!!

i wont get into a slanging match about this, as it is my last word on the matter.

The first part wasnt even what I was complaining about, it was the bit you says "I always give you a good laugh" that bothered me, do you think iam a clown or summit ???? You must think iam a clown if I "always make you laugh", ive had a few silly comments from you in the past too that I didnt like, so from now on watch your mouth please buddy.

Ohh, and I do have a great sense of humour and you are the only person ive ever bad posted, so there :AMIFACE: ILMAO.

hiya guys can can someone please help? when i try to open the weekly scores all i get is stuff like this
@@)@)%^&FDFG$FJH!Q"W!Q
i just want to see how bad i done!
can anyone help?

mad said:
hiya guys can can someone please help? when i try to open the weekly scores all i get is stuff like this
@@)@)%^&FDFG$FJH!Q"W!Q
i just want to see how bad i done!
can anyone help?

right click the download link and "save as", then drag it into microsoft excel and it will work

OK when Wizzy sends me an updated spread sheet (hint hint) I'm gonna go through it with a fine tooth comb coz it seems my eye's where not inthe best of states when I did it :(

Blame the beer, it is evil and should be banished :)

It's not the beer Dutcho, it the other. They say it makes you go blind! : tosser :

Back