Dreambox V2 Version sim2.2 set up help

kam71

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys/ Gals,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Dreambox "800SE WIFI V2 Version sim2.2 DVB-S2 Receiver 512MB RAM/1G Flash satellite version" that's hows its advertised!

'Till now I've owned the 800se clone and when the box arrived from china, I simply used the method mentioned here to put a new image

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dreambox-dm800se-support-639/287036-how-flash-clone-dreambox.html

I pluged the box in and went to boot mode, new image...

Now to my question....

If I purchase a new V2 sim2.2 can i use the same method as long as I have the right image, or does the new box involve a more complex set up?

Do we have a set up guide from taking it out of the box and getting it going?

Thank-you for your help

Hi Guys/ Gals,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Dreambox "800SE WIFI V2 Version sim2.2 DVB-S2 Receiver 512MB RAM/1G Flash satellite version" that's hows its advertised!

'Till now I've owned the 800se clone and when the box arrived from china, I simply used the method mentioned here to put a new image

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dreambox-dm800se-support-639/287036-how-flash-clone-dreambox.html

I pluged the box in and went to boot mode, new image...

Now to my question....

If I purchase a new V2 sim2.2 can i use the same method as long as I have the right image, or does the new box involve a more complex set up?

Do we have a set up guide from taking it out of the box and getting it going?

Thank-you for your help

Its exactly the same process as with your 800se. Nothing different but the images as your aware.

Well i doubt this box will come with Gemini installed very old image now.

Hard to say as you dont know what it will come pre flashed with.

As ferret said..there are alot of great images available now for that box...
half the fun is hunting down images and trying new ones out...
For me though i would go for a sim A8P box so it will take genuine images..I have had one in the past never had a spot of bother with it..
sold it for a VU+ box and then the fun began...

Honestly in this box will not be able to use all of the plugin.If you can, my recommendation is that you're changing the dream 800HD SE sim A8P where all work.With usb stick you can expand the memory.Or test image in v2 and choose the one that suits you best.

Back