Dreambox DM800se problem with ITV1 HD lip sync

I am using a Nemesis clone image on my DM800SE and ITV Scottish west HD +1 and I am having NO lip sync issues.
I was about to switch to DBUK but after reading gsmtech's comments about the drivers I will wait.
If I get a chance later I will try the other ITV +1's and let you know how I get on.

I crashed my box this afternoon, dont ask me what I did but I was messing lol
anyway no matter how many times I On/Off from the back the front screem was stuck on STOP, so I was forced to reflash

put same image on as it was to had, not changed any settings in audio like I did before and ITVHD London is in sync :)
happy days :Hit:

I am using a Nemesis clone image on my DM800SE and ITV Scottish west HD +1 and I am having NO lip sync issues.
I was about to switch to DBUK but after reading gsmtech's comments about the drivers I will wait.
If I get a chance later I will try the other ITV +1's and let you know how I get on.

DBUK is a good image, very stable. The best thing about it is that it is convenient all the essentials are already there for you. Softcams preinstalled, DBUK panel lets you easily download and install bouquets, Picons, system tools has some good utils to mount/unmout drives. CrossEPG pre installed. So pretty much ready to go. Might be a bit heavy for some people, i.e: who dont need multiple softcams installed as standard etc. Also the built in bouquet downlaoder doesnt appar to be updated very often, so when theres frequency changes you have to manally fix them anyway.. Maybe a new version will be out soon with the new SSL 84 and updated drivers.

I have tried a couple of other images last night including NewNigma and RamiMaher v20. Went back to the latest build of OpenPLI gjstroom though in the end, and manually added CrossEPG, bouquets, TSPanel etc.

I have tried a couple of other images last night including NewNigma and RamiMaher v20. Went back to the latest build of OpenPLI gjstroom though in the end, and manually added CrossEPG, bouquets, TSPanel etc.
Exactly what i did two nights ago, other images are ok but for now i prefer openpli (won't last i like to mess too much).

Told you it wouldn't last, im now back to dreamboxuk. I could not get my nas to mount on the OpenPLI image, tried eveything i could think off & as soon as i went back to dreamboxuk it mounted straight away.
gsmtech have you managed to mount your nas on the pli image?

Told you it wouldn't last, im now back to dreamboxuk. I could not get my nas to mount on the OpenPLI image, tried eveything i could think off & as soon as i went back to dreamboxuk it mounted straight away.
gsmtech have you managed to mount your nas on the pli image?

Yes, mounted just as easily on the glstroom build of OpenPLI as it does on DBUK image. I was watching a movie last night streamed from my NAS with PLI image.
Should be exactly the same considering DBUK is really just a customised OpenPLI image wioth some useful plugins and addons, and different bootlogos.

I was trying for at least an hour and it would see my other mounts (pc & other dreamboxes) but couldn't mount the nas. May have to give it another go soon.

I reported this in the other thread poll, ITV1 HD here using OpenPLi but unless I'm going mad I only get it some times, so for example during XFactor it was very noticable.

is that London ITVHD mate ? seems to be London only ?

is that London ITVHD mate ? seems to be London only ?

Yes, it is but as I said above I've noticed it on some programs, mainly the xfactor.

I even asked about this on dreamoem when the site was working but nobody there said they had noticed anything.

Back