Dreambox DM800se problem with ITV1 HD lip sync

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As the title says, I am having a problem with this dreambox dm800se on ITV1HD, no other channel is a problem except ITV1 HD.

It is quite bad with the lips being well out of sync, but I do not have this problem on any other high def channel except itv ???

Has anyone else had a problem with lipsync on the DM800se, its a clone model. I think its a sim2 lol???

The box is quite out of sync on that one channel with the sound and the picture.

Mick

Mine is the same mate

go to AV menu and change the ac3 and the other delay to - mines on -100

Im sure you will see it, I cant check as there all watching Dr Who lol

edit: you may need to restart enigma to take effect mate

Nope I havent got any issues with lip synch on ITV1 HD. Maybe this affects certain regional variations of ITV HD, I use ITV1 HD West Midlands. Do you have the issue with all ITV1 HD variations ? ITV1 HD seemss to be the channel that a few people have reported issues with on the 800HD PRO as well, I never saw thes issue on the 800HD PRO either..

@ gsmtech must be mate, as I am sure rat would be using the same one as me ?

@Rat I thought about that mate, but would changing the delay effect every channel, would hate to have a do it just for one channel?

Or can you sort the sync for each channel individually??? That would be very useful mate.

Mick

It hasn't messed up other channels for me mate, all others are fine

Sent from my iPhone

Mine is the same mate

go to AV menu and change the ac3 and the other delay to - mines on -100

Im sure you will see it, I cant check as there all watching Dr Who lol

edit: you may need to restart enigma to take effect mate

works for me too :)

I'm using ITV1 HD London

Watch HD has just started testing, this is also out of sync for me, but Cartoon Network HD audio was iffy when that started testing and is fine now :)
so fingers crossed Watch HD's audio rights itself on launch :)

Im sure we are all using DBUK (for now)

DBUK hasnt got the latest drivers. Not sure if the images with the newer drivers perform better. The newer gjstroom build of PLI and the RamiMaher patched Nemesis images and IHAD/Gemini images have the new patched drivers.

DBUK hasnt got the latest drivers. Not sure if the images with the newer drivers perform better. The newer gjstroom build of PLI and the RamiMaher patched Nemesis images and IHAD/Gemini images have the new patched drivers.

I'm using the lastest PLI by gjstroom and was getting lip sync with it,but at least it was an easy fix to put it right :)

Im sure we are all using DBUK (for now)

I am the same, not mad on this image, seems like its quite buggy.

Mick

Intresting is anyone getting lipsynch on a non-PLI image ?

dunno what the Russian 1 is based on mate but I got lip sync with that 1 too

its just that 1 channel its strange

Ive had lip synch issues on ITV HD really bad today. Kids tried to watch a Thunderbirds film but I had to turn it off because of the lip synch problems. Ive had the same problem since getting the box to varying degrees, a DM800 Pro, running Dream Elite BlackHole Version 1, I (if thats of any use to someone?).

do as I advised mate it fixes the problem :)

Not sure about the DM800 but on the SE version there is an AC3 and PCM delay option in the AV SETTINGS.

Put this to -100 (minus for both)

Just as Rat has suggested earlier.

I can confirm it works very well.

Regards
Mick

Watch HD has just started testing, this is also out of sync for me, but Cartoon Network HD audio was iffy when that started testing and is fine now :)
so fingers crossed Watch HD's audio rights itself on launch :)

how do you know if a cartoon is slightly out of sync??

:proud:

Back