Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dreambox 500s no chanels

digitech

Inactive User
hi,

i have a dreambox 500s. i have tried hard to scan the chanels. but could not get any chanels. then i took it to one of my freind's house who has technomat & motorized dish install & working. i took thier box of & install this one. but could not get any chanel. can any body advise where is the problem. how can i sort this out.

i have reseted the box to factory default setting. and language is now changed back to german.

hi,

i have a dreambox 500s. i have tried hard to scan the chanels. but could not get any chanels. then i took it to one of my freind's house who has technomat & motorized dish install & working. i took thier box of & install this one. but could not get any chanel. can any body advise where is the problem. how can i sort this out.

i have reseted the box to factory default setting. and language is now changed back to german.
was it pointed at the sat
and put on the correct sat

meaning scanning for hotbird on 19.2 east
means u wont get any channels
u have to have it set to hotbird on the sat receiver
and pointed at hotbird to scan

what image was on m8?

did the image support usals via the "go to xx/xx feature"?

what settings did u select on start up about disqc?

what is ur system a motorised or static?

have u ever had ur dish working on another reciever?

i don't know much about image. as this is my first time using dm500.
i have tried my freinds receiver with this dish and was working.
my dish is none motorise. but i tried it on my freinds motorized dish too.

can you tell me which is the best image & where can i download it. thanks

If its a fixed dish you have Im assuming it's pointing at 13east?

Pop into the downloads section, go into Satellite then Other Receivers.

In there you'll get my Dreambox channel bouquet files.

Transfer them onto your Dreambox using Dbedit(google for link + how to guide)

When they're on it, press ok on your remote then Green and select 13 east from the Satellite bouqets.

All those channels are pre loaded and should work fine.

download gemeni 3.30 m8 and use the blue button to install the camds and camd configs then do as djsyxx says and add the bouqets m8 u can download it from here m8

i have downloaded the file m8. but i don't have a loader for it. where can i download it & which is the best one.

have u changed the image digitech?????

it's no good trying to put the channel list onto the original firmware m8 u wont get fook all

i'm trying to connect the box to my computer. but my computer can't find the connection.
some thing wrong.

i'm trying now i don't how long does it take me to do. as i am now new to this. thanx you all for the help. you are all are really credit to the forum. keep it up. thanks & best regards.

Just keep updating us, with just the null modem cable it can take around 10 minutes, so be patient.

Back