Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dreambox 500s motorised setup help

robbbin12

Inactive User
Have dreambox 500 all working sky loaded on fixed dish..........Now I have installed a motorised dish. I have PLI image when I got to set up in menu only 28e in list can not find any other satellites (SHOULD THEY BE IN MENU) its working on 28e perfectly at present, when I go down to multi sat and save no change on top menu it say diqu motor will not manual search either If I try manual search ....message says moving to 28 e it moves stops and I loose signal Then I have to back outside to move it manually Is the box set up correctly When I bought it it was plug and play never needed to look for satellites I assumed they were stored in box but nothing my motor is tecnomate

Thanks
Rob

The list of satellites are in a file called satellites.xml. It might be easier for you to transfer a channel list, this will update the file as well as save you the hassle of scanning.

You should not have to move the motor yourself. Have you input the correct lat/long details for your location instead of the default ones.?

Back